Please... Help Me

The room November is in, just imagine knives and whips on the walls

Warning swearing and beatings

November's P.O.V

I have no idea how long I have been here for, but it's been absolute torture here. Literally. Every day my father walks in and tortures me with new weapons on the walls. My whole body is covered with blood, cuts, whips marks and even burns.

I am just so tired of this. I just want it all to end. I can't help the negative thoughts that enter my head when my father torture's me. I don't even know if Trystan and the others are looking for me. Do they even know who kidnapped me?

As I was thinking, my father walked in my cell-like usual.

He said "Are you ready for your beating today?" 

I didn't bother to reply. On my first day, I learnt to not respond. 

My father said "Let's get started, shall we! Oh, what should I use first? I know! How about the whip?" 

He walked over to the whip and picked it up. He stalked his way back over to me.

Shivers ran down my spine as he raised the whip and slapped it on my back. I groaned in agony. Fuck that hurt like a bitch. But if I scream, it would only get worse. 

After half an hour of the whip, he changed to knives. He made sure to cut every inch of my body while trying to muffle my screams.

Finally, he was done. He left me and this middle-aged woman came to clean up my wounds. My father had more pleasure to cut my healed skin then broken skin. Sick bastard. 

The woman only comes once a week I think. I can't be for sure because there is no way to keep track of time here. 

She started to clean all of my wounds which took about an hour. Yeah I know, that's a long time. Cleaning them is worse than the actual beating. I didn't try to hide my screams from her. I just let them loose. Tired of having to hide the pain I am going through. Although, the woman looked down at me and said the one sentence I have been waiting to hear this whole time in this shitty place. 

Trystan's P.O.V

It's been 3 weeks since November has disappeared. Three weeks without my baby by my side. I can't sleep or eat without her here next to me. I know she is in danger and it is killing me inside.  The others are all distressed too. They all love November and now that she has been kidnapped we all can't focus on school or anything.

We have contacted the police and they are trying to track down the person who did this. They asked us who we think would do this. Without a second thought, I said her father. He would do something like this. That sick bastard. 

I just want my sweet loving November back in my arms. I can't wait any longer. I can't even do anything about it because I have no idea where she is. I have tried going to her father's house. Nothing there. 

I searched the whole house for clues. Nothing. It is a dead fucking end and I hate it. My baby is out there somewhere, thinking I don't care about her. 

I swear to God when I find him I am going to kill his fucking ass. He kidnapped my girlfriend. My everything.

November's P.O.V

The woman said to me "I can get you out of here" 

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. My whole face lit up. But how? How do I even know I can trust her?

I said "How can I trust you? You work for my father!" 

She immediately responded "Because I fucking hate him! I ended up here like you did" 

I was shocked. I also felt bad for her. I would wish this on no one. 

I said to her "If I leave you, leave with me"

There was no way that I am leaving here without her. This place is so shitty and disgusting. She should not have to stay here with my father. 

She smiled at me and said "Okay, but it's going to be extremely hard to get out of here. This place is loaded with guards" 

Wow. I thought less of my father than that. I thought he was too cheap to buy guards, but what the fuck would I know.

I responded "We will have to try! I need to get back home! I am not staying in this horrible place! I miss my boyfriend and friends"

She nodded and soon we started to figure out an escape plan.

OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 800 READS I AM SHOCKED AHHHHHHHH 800 THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH