My Punishment

November's Outfit above

Novembers P.O.V

The entire weekend Ariana and the girl's tried calling me and asked if I was ok. They kept saying that I should go back to Ariana's house because they don't want my father abusing me anymore. But I have no idea why, but I just couldn't go back to her house and see him.

I spent 2 whole days just relaxing in my room watching Pretty Little Liars while living off the snacks I had stored in my room. Sadly, today is Monday and I told the girls that I would see them at school and they don't need to worry about my father. 

That was far from the truth though. When my father found out that I left the house, I received the worst beating in my whole life last night, it was horrific as hell. 

I was woken up by my father screaming "GET UP YOU FUCKING BITCH AND MAKE ME MY FUCKING BREAKFAST NOW YOU STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLE" 

He kicked me in the ribs and head 3 times before I got up to cook him his breakfast. Like always as my thank you, it's 2 kicks to the stomach. 10 minutes later after struggling to walk up the damn stairs.

I made it to my bedroom and decided to wear black skinny jeans, boots, a grey sweater under a cream leather jacket, a black beanie and a black leather backpack. I also made sure to definitely apply my makeup today as you could barely see my normal skin completion, my whole face colour was practically purple.

When I was ready I grabbed an apple and started walking to school listening to On Purpose by Sabrina Carpenter. 25 minutes later I arrived at school and walked down the corridors when I saw something I wish I never saw. 

It was the bitch from Friday against the lockers making out with Trystan. I have no idea why but again I feel so sad. Eventually, Ariana sees and what my eyes are staring at.

Ariana yells "GO FUCK YOURSELF BRITTANY"

I laughed at this and Brittany saw it and said to me "Something Funny" 

I said "I would tell you to go fuck yourself as Ariana said but I'm pretty sure you'd be disappointed" 

Then suddenly everyone started laughing around us, even Trystan.

Brittany said "At least I'm prettier than you"

That hit a nerve for me. I know I am ugly but I don't need people telling me. My father already says it enough to me. I just freeze. I didn't know what to do.

Ariana said to me "November are you ok? You look like your about to pass out"

I say "If I tell you, It has to be somewhere else" 

She nods and says "Ok sure let's go" Not before flipping Brittany her middle finger

We were both whispering the whole time so thank God no one could hear us. 

I didn't want anyone else to listen but before I could leave I wanted to say one more thing to Brittany "If you're gonna be a smart ass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass"

Everyone face was priceless, obviously, no one has ever stood up to her. Well, I guess there is a first time for everything. After all of that, Ariana and I walked to the bathroom, but the whole time Trystan kept calling my name but of course, I ignore him because he is an ass too.