First Date (Part 2)

What November is going to wear on her date

November's P.O.V

I had decided that I should tell Ariana about my date with Trystan. I left my room and walked into Ariana's to see her laying on her bed. Poor thing. She didn't look very well. 

She noticed me and said "November! I feel like I haven't seen you in ages!"

I suddenly felt very guilty. I said "I know, sorry Ariana. I've been an emotional wreck lately. Although I have some exciting news!"

Happiness expresses on her face and she said "OMG TELL ME"

I laughed and said "I have a date tonight with Trystan"

Her eyes grew wide and she said "Wow, I really have missed a lot. I am so happy for you! Did you need any help getting ready!?"

I nodded my head very quickly. I'm happy to finally spend some more quality time with her. I really have missed her. 

She grabbed my hand and bolted to my room. She ran into my bathroom and grabbed my new Bluetooth speaker and blasted songs by Little Mix. 

She sat me down on a chair and started on my make-up. She applied foundation, concealer, mascara, eyeshadow and lipstick. 

We were both singing to the songs Freak, Private Show and You Gotta Not. 

November's Make-up for her date

After finishing my make-up,  Ariana then started to do my hair. She wrapped a braid around my head. The time flew by fast as we were mostly dancing and singing at the top of our lungs.

 The time flew by fast as we were mostly dancing and singing at the top of our lungs

November's hair for her date

When Ariana finished my hair, it looked beautiful. I got up and hugged her. I am so lucky to have her. I suddenly got very excited and I went to go put on my dress.

I was careful while putting it on so I didn't smudge my make-up or ruin my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror. I longer look like a broken girl. I looked pretty. 

It shocked me because I never thought I would ever think, or say something like that about myself. I was glad that my mindset was slowly changing.

I hear a knock on my bedroom door. Nerves erupt in my stomach. I am pretty sure that it was Trystan.

He said "I will wait downstairs for you guys" 

Omg, I was so fricken nervous. I don't know what to do or say. What are you even meant to do on a date? Ariana walked up behind me and said "You look beautiful"

I said "All thanks to you, thank you so much"

Both of us walked down the stairs and Ariana said "Okay November, now you need to make a big entrance" I just rolled my eyes at her. She is always overdramatic.

I immediately saw Trystan down the stairs waiting for me. He looked into my eyes and smiled. He actually smiled, from ear to ear.

Wow, I really did love his smile. He walked up to me and said "You look absolutely stunning November" 

I blushed hard. The simplest words can make me go crazy. What is happening to me!?

He grabbed my hand and we walked to his car. It took us 30 minutes and we arrived at a stunning beach house. There were little candles leading down a pathway to somewhere. 

Trystan said "Just follow the candles my love" I did exactly what he said and I followed the candles. I saw this beautiful scenery and a table in the middle. It was full of food. I was star-struck, to say the least. 

It was absolutely stunning in so many ways. 

I turned to Trystan and said "This is amazing Trystan! Did you come up with this idea?" 

He nodded and said "Only for you" 

Yet again, I couldn't help but blush at what he said. 

Trystan lead me to the table and pulled a seat out for me. I sat down to him and we began eating. We started talking about the view and anything that was on our minds.

At this very moment, I felt carefree. I don't know why? Maybe because I was with Trystan? Most likely.

When we had finished eating Trystan threw me over his shoulder. I started screaming as he ran to the beach. All of a sudden I was thrown into the water. It was so cold. 

I swan up to get so air and my eyes found Trystan's. He started to swim towards me and pull me into him. He leaned down and kissed me. 

I wish I could live in this moment forever. I kissed him back and a couple of minutes later we pulled away to catch our breaths. He leaned his forehead against mine and smiled.

This was by far the best night of my entire life. Just being here with Trystan, on our date was amazing and beautiful. I really like him.