Betrayal

Above is the song to play while you read this chapter

November's P.O.V

It felt as if I was running for hours, but it was only a couple minutes. I had stopped when I couldn't hear anyone yelling my name. I took a breath and thought about everything that had just happened.

Even thinking about it still hurts me. Anger started to spread through my body. How dare he uses me like that! I trusted him. Even when I had doubts about us, he promised that he would never hurt me. He said he'd fight for me. Man was I wrong. I can't believe I feel for that piece of crap.

I had to think about something else, distract my mind. I remembered that I needed to get my things from my house and pack to stay at Ariana's. I am not going to let this affect me even when it has. I feel so hurt because he was the first person I let myself get close to. He practically rubbed it in my face.

I needed a fresh start. There are too many painful memories in this town. After high school, I am going to move and start fresh. There are not enough good memories here that will make me stay. Of course, I will miss the girls, but I need to do this for myself. The girls were the first people in this town to be nice to me.

Before November found them kissing

Trystan's P.O.V

I made sure I got to school extra early so that I can beat November to her locker. I walked into school feeling happy, which is unusual for me, but I really was. I was happy that I told November last night about my true feelings.

I had reached her locker and saw a note saying that she didn't like me, in fact, she hated me. It had her initials marked on the note. Why?

I couldn't feel anything. I was shocked, to say the least. I really thought she liked me back. I just kept staring at the note when Brittany walked up to me.

She said, "What's wrong baby?"

I mumbled "Nothing"

I was lost at words, I still couldn't grasp my head around this. I was so deep in thought that I didn't even realise that Brittany kissed me. I was shocked, but I just couldn't be bothered to get her off me. I needed a distraction and I got one. I pushed her against the lockers and kissed her back.

After a few seconds, I could feel a stare on my back and couldn't help but feel guilty. But for what? I realised that it was November. She is watching me kiss Brittany, and Ariana with her. She tried to drag November to the library, but she ran out of the school crying.

Why the hell would she be crying? She was the one that said she didn't like me on the note. Wait a fucking minute... If November had just walked into the school, how would she have been able to put the note on the locker? Unless it was Brittany... It was really weird how she just so happened to be here this early. Shit! It wasn't November that wrote the note, it was Brittany!

I ripped my lips away from Brittany and looked at her in disgust as Ariana started to run up to me. She was yelling in my face

"WHAT THE FUCK TRYSTAN! SHE ADMITTED THAT SHE LIKED YOU AND ALL YOU DO IS GO AND MAKE OUT WITH THAT WHORE!"

Ariana has been protective over November since she found out that her father beat her. I felt really guilty.

I said "Ariana I saw the note on her locker saying she never liked me and that she hated me, I got confused"

She said "SO YOU DIDN'T ASK HER YOU DICK!"

She ran after November and I walked up to Brittany

I yelled "YOU BITCH YOU WROTE THAT NOTE SO YOU WOULD MAKE ME THINK THAT NOVEMBER DIDN'T LIKE ME"

She just smirked and said "It worked, didn't it? Now she doesn't trust you anymore. Forget about her when you could have me"

I was full of rage. She had ruined my chance with November. I pushed her into the lockers and yelled in her face

"I DON'T WANT TO EVER FUCKING SEE YOU AGAIN, STAY AWAY FROM ME AND NOVEMBER. YOU WHORE!" I started bolting after Ariana and November. I desperately hope that November will let me explain everything to her.