Party Time (Part 2)

Scott Above

Trystan's P.O.V

Ariana was talking about a party tonight and how November, Alice, Gabbie, Hayley and herself are going to it. November is coming over straight after school with Ariana and the other girls are meeting them here.

For some strange reason, I don't want any guy to look at November. It makes me want to punch them, which I have no idea why I would feel that. Do I like November? No, I can't because I'm a player, not a lover.

Scott, Liam, Jake, Cameron and I were sitting at the party talking to each other. These guys have been my best friends since primary school and I trust them all with my life. We have all been through thick and thin together.

I start to lose interest in the conversation and look towards the front door and I see November, Ariana, Alice, Gabbie and Hayley linking arms walking into the house. I have to admit linking their arms is hot. Everyone expect Ariana of course, she's my twin. However, the one that stood out to me the most was November.

God did she look hot in that dress, even if it was my sister's. She looks so beautiful, I just wanted to go up to her and kiss her so every guy in this room knows that she is mine and to stop eye raping her.

Damn, maybe I do like November. I normally just fuck girls and never talk to them again, but something is different about November. She has a past that she doesn't like talking about and it spikes my curiosity.

I look around the room to see all of the guys looking at November like she was a piece of meat. I just wanted to rip their heads off, I am going to get you November, just you watch out.

The girls walked into the kitchen to grab a drink and while they did that, I looked at November's ass. WOW her ass is perfect, everything you want an ass to be. Wow, she is just so beautiful and very quickly she turns around.

I guess she could tell that someone was looking at her bum. Her large chocolate eyes met mine and for some reason, she looked nervous and sad. Probably about Brittany and myself, but that was just my daily fling. I don't want that type of relationship with November, I want more and I want her all to myself.