Roomates Again

Jake Above

Trystan's P.O.V

When my sister yells stop all I wanted to do was the exact opposite. I like November and I know that now and I am going to stop being my player ways if it that means I can have her all to myself. 

No boys will ever look at her again only me. Sadly, she pulls away from my lips. I love the way her lips feel against mine, damn, I really want her and I am going to fight for her.

November P.O.V

After I leave his lips I immediately feel cold, I walk out of the closet first and run up to Ariana and the girls and ask them if we can go dance again. They all say yes and we leave the game and head over to the dancefloor. 

The song playing is Give your heart a break by Demi Lovato and I LOVE THIS SONG. After a couple more dances, we go to the kitchen and get more drinks to sit down with. Although, my dress accidentally rises and shows the bruises from my father's beating last night. 

Ariana sees them and says "What the fuck happened to your leg, did he touch you again?"

I said "I tripped and fell on a rock"

She responded "You are shit at lying and you're coming back to my place tonight. You're not staying there anymore" 

I was shocked, did they really still want me to live with them? I mean I did sneak out. 

We decided it was time to call it a night around 10 pm as it was still a school night. I had somehow managed to avoid Trystan the whole time.

Ariana said to me "Come on we have to go home now the girls are coming round to have a sleepover" 

Excitement is all I feel as I think about having a sleepover. It has been years since I last had one, it's going to be so fun. We all head out of the house and walk towards Ariana's car to go back to her place for a sleepover.

After another car ride of blasting music and singing, we made it back to Ariana's house. We went up to her room to get PJs. Everyone borrowed Ariana's PJs and no one brought any because the sleepover was not planned then. 

It's been an hour since we started the sleepover and it has been amazing. We started out just talking about some gossip around the school. We then got onto the topic of the kiss between Trystan and I. I admitted to them that I did, in fact, I like Trystan, but that nothing will ever happen because he is a player. 

Ariana said "I don't know Nov, I think you will be surprised"

I just rolled my eyes and chuckled

Soon after Hayley blasted some music and we all started jumping up and down on Ariana's king-sized bed, it was huge. Her parents were on a business trip for a week, so we had to house to ourselves.

We all went to bed at 2 am and slept in the king-sized bed.  All the girls fell asleep in 5 minutes, but I couldn't get to sleep and I don't know why. Before I could think, I felt someone lift me up and I knew straight away that it was Trystan because of the tingles he leaves on my skin.

He carries me into his room and lays me on his bed. He then gets in beside me and cuddles with me.

He whispers in my ear "I couldn't sleep knowing you're under the same roof as me and not in my room" 

Butterflies formed inside my stomach as I take in his words. Maybe he is changing for me. I don't think too much more on it as I felt sleep overtake me and I dozed off, cuddling into Trystan's chest.

Trystan P.O.V

I couldn't get to sleep without cuddling November. I knew she couldn't either so I walked in Ariana's room, where the girls were having the stupid sleepover. 

I lifted November in my arms and I knew she was awake because I heard her gasp. I walked back into my room and I placed her down onto my bed. I get in with her and cuddle her from behind, she fits so perfectly in my arms.

I whisper to her "I couldn't sleep knowing you're under the same roof as me and not in my room" 

I hear her race just that little bit faster and it makes me smile, knowing I have an effect on her. Maybe she does like me too. Without even thinking, I pulled her into even more and I swear if I did that one more time, she wouldn't be able to breathe. I want to convince her that I will change and that she should live here.