Dodgeball Game

Listen to this song while reading the chapter

November's P.O.V

After the confrontation with Trystan this morning, I avoided him even more. I could not deal with him right now. I swear I wore the right clothes to hid the bruise, but I guess I was wrong.

Period 1 and 2 was a double sports lesson and we had to wear our sport's uniform. Which is very tight, but of course all the slutty girl's were complaining that it isn't tight enough for them to run. 

In reality, they just wanna show off their bodies to the boys class that joins us. I am guessing that Trystan is in that class. Yay... Not. Guess what! Brittany is even in my class, so I basically have to watch her flirt with Trystan for 2 whole fricken periods.

Miss Burge, our sports teacher, told us to go to the sports centre so we can wait for the boys class to come. We are apparently playing dodgeball and I don't know how I feel about it. I do have a good arm because I needed it to punch my father off me.

Finally, the boys class arrived and we split up into girls vs boys. Some girls were complaining about going to get hit in the face, but I don't care. We start the game and Liam (Trystan's friend) threw the ball and it hit one of Brittany's bitches. 

Hell yeah! I was cheering for Liam but of course, I kept my mouth shut. Trystan hit Brittany out with the ball right on her face and I couldn't contain myself anymore. I burst out laughing while holding my stomach because of the pain from laughing so hard, but her face was just priceless.

Brittany noticed me laughing and said "What are you laughing at bitch? I bet you will get out in 2 minutes" 

I responded "At least it would be 2 minutes longer than you"

I then kept laughing at her while she huffed and walked to the bench to sit. A few minutes later and it was now only me 3 other girl's vs Trystan, Liam, Scott, Cameron, Jake and 3 other boys. I don't know their names but they must have been jocks to stay in this long.

Trystan hit 2 girls from my team, so now it was only me and another girl. At 3 different times, the 3 jocks tried throwing in my direction, but luckily I caught them all. It was now only Trystan, Liam, Scott, Jake, Cameron. My girl on my team had caught Jake's ball, so he had to sit out. 

Much to my shock, I caught Scott's ball. Liam noticed and called out "Look at November go! She just got out Scott! That's hot!" 

After he said, I couldn't help but blush. I looked away while Trystan gave Liam the deadliest glare. 

Finally, after 10 minutes, it was only Trystan and I left. Yay... I notice Trystan look away at his friends, so I took the chance and threw the ball. SMACK. It hit his arm and I got him out. My team won! All of my team was screaming. 

I was happy until my team walked up to the girl who came 2nd and was congratulating her for winning. Um... Did I miss something? I was the last one left. I was upset, from their reaction but I didn't show it.

Jake, Liam, Cameron and Scott walked up to me and Jake said 

"Sorry, we have no idea why they aren't congratulating you" 

I just shrugged my shoulders. It wasn't their fault. I wouldn't have wanted everyone to say congrats anyway. Although I would have at least been liked to feel acknowledged and not ignored. At least Trystan didn't see what happened, he was talking to the teacher.

Miss Burge told us to go into the locker rooms to get changed. As soon as I walked in the changerooms, it all went quiet. Why were they all looking at me like that? 

Brittany said "They all know how you took Trystan away from me and they all think it's disgusting" 

What the hell!? I wanted to cry. But I couldn't in front of these girls. I just walked past them and got changed. I wished my friends were in this class, but none of them were. I know that now Brittany will try and make my life a living hell. In reality, there is nothing else that she could do to make it even worse.