Escaping

Where November was kept

Warning Swearing

November's P.O.V

It's been nearly an hour and the woman and I have come up with a plan to get out of this awful place. That's when I realized that I didn't know her name.

I said "Hey what's your name? I forgot to ask before"

She smiled at me and said "Blaire" 

I replied "That's a really pretty name" 

She asked "What's your name?"

I responded "November" 

She nodded.

We decided to go over the plan again, just to be safe.

Blaire said "Ok so the plan is for you to distract your father and I'll walk into your cell. I will steal his keys from his front pocket before he comes in here to do your beatings. I'll distract him and you will come up behind me and grab the keys from my hands. I will then start to back away and run to the door. When I reach the door, you will immediately lock it. Hopefully, if that all works your father will be locked in the cell. We will then have to sneak away from the guards. That will be hard because there is so many of them. We will slip out quietly and run to the nearest house or shop to call your friends to come to get us"

I nodded my head. I understand the pIan but I am still scared that it might not work. I guess we will just have to give it a shot. 

Blaire gives the thumbs up which is the sign that my father is close. Nerves erupt throughout my body, but now is not the time to be nervous. I start to hear his loud footsteps coming closer. Every step he takes makes my heart beat faster. 

His footsteps reach the door and I hear Blaire starting to distract him by saying that one of his guards got badly injured.

I see Blaire grab his keys and put them behind her back. My father is thankfully completely oblivious to what she just did. Blaire quietly opens the door and I get up to grab the keys from her hands. Luckily, my father couldn't see all of this, his back is to us as he is talking on the phone.

I slowly make my way towards the door entry and Blaire gets ready to push him. I leave a gap for her to push him and she does. He stumbled back a bit so I also gave him a big push with the little strength I had left. He landed on the ground flat on his ass and I bolted out of the room.

I quickly shut the door and lock it before he can come out. OMG. I can't believe we actually did that. We turned to each other and hug out of happiness.

The moment was soon over when we hear my father yell "GUARDS GET HER!" 

Oh shit. This was not part of the plan. I'm so stupid. Well, this is backfiring. I did something I never thought I'd do. I grabbed a metal pole on the ground, unlocked the door and swung it at my fathers head before he realised. He collapsed on the ground in front of me. Wow. Is it wrong that it felt so good to do that?

I couldn't stop hitting him with the pole. After 12 years of him beating me. I broke. I kept swinging the pole down on him, even though he is passed out. 

I say "How could you! I lost them too!"

So many emotions were flowing through me. I couldn't control it. 

I say "I loved them too! You don't think I regret every day that they died instead of me! I miss them so fucking much every day. I have to live with the guilt for the rest of my life and you just rub it in my face"

I let all of the anger out. I've been bottling it up for 12 years. I can't do it anymore. I'm tired of it. 

Blaire grabs me before the guards come and we get caught again. We manage to quietly sneak out of the cabin through a back door. Idiots. Really good protection. Not that I am complaining. Just makes escaping this horrible place easier for us. 

I grabbed Blaire's hand and we both start sprinting down a dirt path. We ran for around 10 until we see a store. Thank God. We look behind us and saw no one was following us. We reach the store and ran inside.

I asked the store lady "Can we please use your phone, it's an emergency!"

She looks at me weirdly. I guess because of the fact I am covered in blood and cuts. 

She handed us her phone and I called Trystan's number. I am praying that he picks up. My heart flutters.

He says "Hello?" 

I started crying. I couldn't contain myself. I missed him so much.

I yelled "Trystan! It's me November! I missed you so much!" 

He yells "Look if this is another fucking prank call then go fuck yourself! I am not falling for this fucking shit again! It's not funny!" 

He hung up on me.

I started crying. What does he mean? Why would people prank him?

I had no one else to call. I didn't know Ariana's phone number and I don't have my phone, my father smashed it.

I have no idea what to do.

I turned to Blaire and said "He didn't believe me. He thought it was a prank. He hung up on me"

She immediately hugged me tight said "It's going to be okay November. I can call my brother to come to pick us up"

The tears still fell down my cheek. 

She called her brother and he answered. He started crying because she has been missing for 4 months. I felt so bad. That's such a long time.

Blaire said "My brother said he is on his way right now to pick us up. It will take 30 minutes because we after quite far away. He said that he will take short cuts" 

I hugged her again. We are finally leaving here. I was really happy that we would be leaving soon. Although I couldn't help but still feel sad. Trystan hung up on me, thinking it was a prank.

I just want to curl in a ball and cry.

Blaire said "Sweetheart, when we get back you are more than welcome to stay with me"

I hugged her again and thanked her. If it wasn't for her, I would still be in that shitty place.

The reason I am staying with Blaire is that I feel like I wouldn't be welcome at Trystan's house. I can't stay at the mine house, I'm not sure if my father would go back there. My only option is to stay at Blaire's. She has really been there for me. 

AHHHHHHHHHHHH GUYS 900 READS THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN NEVER EXPECTED FOR THIS BOOK TO HAVE 900 READS THANK YOU THANK YOU BECAUSE OF GETTING 900 READS I WILL WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER BECAUSE I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS, WILL NOVEMBER AND TRYSTAN EVER SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN??