Epilogue

This song just came out and this it's amazing, check it out.

10 Years Later

November's P.O.V

It has been 10 amazing years with Trystan and I couldn't be happier. Together, we have 4 beautiful children. Kayden is the oldest, he is 8. Then there is Anastasia who is 6. Blake who is 4 and my little baby Mia, who is 2.

I know what you're all thinking. They all have a 2 year age gap. Trust me, it was just a coincidence. We are not planning any more kids, we both agreed that we are happy with 4. Our house is never quiet any more.

I was currently feeding Mia her baby food in the kitchen when I see Blake run behind me.

I say "Hey baby, everything alright?"

He ran up to me and hugged my legs. That's strange. I lean down and pick him up. I hug him close to my chest and whisper sweet things in his ear.

I lift his head up to my face and I see chocolate on his mouth. How did he get that?

I wipe it off his face and play peekaboo with him. He always loves that. I blow on his belly, which causes him to giggle and grab my hair softly. My little bub.

I soon find out what he was running from. Trystan, Kayden and Anastasia ran into the kitchen looking around frantically.

Trystan says "Where is he? He ate all of my cookies! He found my stash!"

Kayden says "Dad promised Anastasia and I cookies!"

I burst out laughing.

Trystan had a distressed look on his face because his son ate all of his cookies.

My kids had upset looks on their face because their dad didn't give them cookies.

I kept laughing.

Trystan suddenly saw who was on my hip. He stalked over to us and grabbed Blake. Oh no. Blake was wriggling around in his arms, trying to go back to me. I can't help him. Trystan tickles the life out of Blake.

My babies. Blake wouldn't stop screaming with laughter, while Kayden and Anastasia were trying to tickle him too.

Trystan loves his cookies. You do not mess with them.

I envy him. He eats cookies daily, yet still has abs! I don't understand men!

If it is even possible, Trystan is hotter then what he was when he was 18.

Oh, I forgot, the years have been good for the gang too. Ariana and Jake have 3 children. Xander who is 8, I have a feeling that he and Kayden will be best friends. They also have a daughter who is 5 and her name is Jade. Their youngest is Paris who is 1.

The rest of the gang all have 2 children each. I know, the chances of that.

We all see each other regularly and our kids all spend time together. I'm glad that they all get along.

It has been a scary roller coaster these past couple year and I know I'll never get over all that. I am very thankful for my family and how this all ended. If had told me 10 years ago I'd be this happy, I would have laughed in your face. I was just the broken girl with the daddy issues. Yet, Trystan still loved me.

My father was caught a couple of years ago and he is now currently in prison, hopefully rotting in his cell.

I leave my thoughts quickly. He doesn't deserve to be in my mind.

I look at my family again. I am so happy in my life right now.

I walk up to Trystan and he puts Blake down. The kids run off and go outside to play soccer, Kayden had grabbed Blake with him.

Trystan leans down and kisses me. Even after all these years, I still have not grown an inch. It sucks.

I kiss him back, with passion.

He whispers in my ear "I love you November"

Shivers still go down my spine when he does that.

I lean up and nibble on his ear

He groans and says "Why don't you keep doing that! One day you are going to bite my ear off!"

I laugh at him. He whines like a child.

I whisper in his ear "I love you too"

He says to me "Mrs November Parker, you are my everything"

I smile up at him and say "Mr Trystan Parker, you are my everything"

He kisses me again.

I love my life, family and friends.

No longer am I a broken girl. I am now a strong woman.

I AM SO THANKFUL FOR 1.91k READS THAT IS INCREDIBLE, it has been quite a journey but sadly this has to end, but maybe another story will begin with Kayden and Nyla ;) I AM STARTING ANOTHER BOOK CALLED 'THE ALPHA KING AND I AM EXCITED TO START ANOTHER JOURNEY WITH NYLA AND KAYDEN, PLEASE GO AND SHOW THAT BOOK SOME LOVE LIKE YOU DID FOR THIS ONE, I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THE SUCCESS THIS BOOK HAS GAINED THANK YOU