Reunited (Part 1)

Blaire's House and Blaire's Brother

This is going to be a really big chapter including 2 part chapter. It will be a thank you for 960 reads :)

Warning Swearing

Blaire's Brother above ^

November's P.O.V

It's been 2 days since Blaire and I escaped from my father. I have been living with Blaire and her brother since. 

I've tried to call Trystan at least 10 times, explaining to him that this isn't a joke and that it's really me. 

He never believes me.

I feel so empty without Trystan. 

I'm sure it's just some fuckboys at school that have been pranking him before. I wonder how they found out I was missing?

Ew... That reminds me. I have school tomorrow. 

I don't know if I should avoid Trystan and the gang or not. I don't even know if I can. I can't even call the others because I can't remember their numbers. 

Blaire has been kind in letting me stay with her. I legally can't live by myself until I finish high school. I can't even stay at Trystan's. I am too scared to go there, he won't believe that it's really me.

Trystan's P.O.V

It's has been nearly a whole week without November. It's killing me. I can barely sleep at night. I can't eat, just thinking about how she might not be allowed to eat. 

The whole time she has been kidnapped, I've been receiving these fake calls with November's voice. I fell for it every time. They'd send me to these crazy locations, just to find it deserted. I knew it was the fuckboys at school. When I see them, they're dead.

2 days ago I decided to stop believing the calls. It hurts too much to hear her voice. Just knowing it's not her actual voice on the other line. I don't even know how they recorded her voice like that?

Ariana and the gang haven't been too good either. They miss her. We all do. She made her way into all of their hearts. Now she is gone. 

I know November's father is the one who captured her. I just have no fucking clue where. I even told the police and all they did was file a missing person report. 

What is that going to do? She is probably getting tortured and they just send out some report.

I've been so angry that I forgot school is tomorrow. I don't know if I should go. There is no use. I won't be able to stop thinking about is her. She could be hurt and I just at school doing absolutely fuck all.