Party Time (Part 3)

Liam Above

November's P.O.V

I saw Trystan staring at my ass and I felt nervous about it so I walked to where the girls were and they suggested we go dance. 

Around an hour later we finished dancing and someone yelled "let's play spin the bottle" 

The girls asked if I wanted to play and if I knew what the game was. I nodded my head and we went to the room the game is being played in. I loved this game but not really the kissing part, because you probably don't even know the person, yet you are willingly kissing their mouth.

We entered the room and a bunch of people are sitting in a circle, including Trystan. At least Brittany couldn't come as she was busy taking shots or something. We started playing when a random person spun the bottle and it landed on Hayley. 

They kissed each other for 5 seconds until someone says stop and then Hayley spins the bottle. It landed on some boy and then they kissed for 10 seconds.

Then the same boy spun the bottle and I saw it land on me. Just my luck, to kiss a random stranger. Both of us leaned in to kiss and I saw to my left, Trystan looking like he is about to explode. The boy and I kissed for around 15 seconds until someone said stop, it took forever. 

It was now my turn to spin the bottle, so I did and it landed on Trystan. Wow, the chances of this happening to me. Trystan didn't even think twice about it before kissing me, his lips felt soft against mine. It took me a few seconds to kiss him back as shock overtook me. But I then felt his tongue in my mouth right before someone yelled stop.

Although that didn't make us stop kissing, instead it made him kiss me even more. He lifted me up off the ground while I wrapped my legs around his waist. He had his hands on my ass while pushing me against a wall. 

Our lips never left each other and it felt amazing. But that soon came to an end as I remember that he is a player and that he fucks girls for fun. 

I pull my head away from his and break our kiss. He looks up at me,  lustful and sad but I don't care. I'm not just some girl you can fuck with and then leave. 

I don't need anyone else hurting me. I remove my legs from his waist and go to sit back down next to the girls who looks just as shocked as I was.

Trystan's P.O.V

This kiss is amazing, it's the best kiss I have ever had and trust me I have had my fair share of kisses. Sadly, all of a sudden November removes her legs from my waist and pushes her lips away from mine. I knew that she probably thinks that I will just fuck her and leave her. That is far from the truth. I didn't want to do that with November, I wanted her more then I have ever wanted anything. I have to prove to her that I am not going to hurt her, but how?

November's P.O.V

Everyone looks at Trystan and I with a 'what the fuck just happened' faces. It was kind of funny, everyone switched the game to truth or dare which I am very grateful for, as I don't know how I would feel if I saw him kiss another girl.  

Ariana starts the game and she says "Trystan truth or dare"

He responds "I choose dare"

She says "Who do you think is the prettiest in this room and then you have to do 7 minutes of heaven with her in the closet"

Well it's pretty obvious it's going to be one of the girls sitting next to him so I put my head down so I don't have to watch. 

He says "November" 

WHAT THE FUCK was all that was going through my mind but before I could think his lips were on mine and his body was pulling me towards the closet that Ariana said we had to go in for 7 minutes. It has just begun and Trystan started french kissing me while putting his hand on my ass. 

We stayed like this for about 3 minutes until he lifted me on the table, never leaving my lips. This is the best kiss I have ever had. I think I like Trystan, but he is just a player so he only did this to get into my pants. 

1 minute goes by and he gets rougher with touching my ass, I moan which leads him to do it even more. It felt so good and with about 3 minutes left, he laid me down on the table. He went on top of me, straddling me and it's safe to say that I never expected this to happen tonight.

Next thing we know it and the 7 minutes were up and I pushed away when I heard Ariana yell stop. 

I heard him mutter to himself "Shit, why not half an hour why 7 minutes?" 

That comment made me laugh because I was thinking the exact same thing. God damn it, I now know that I do like this boy and I don't know how I feel about it.