Weekend Sleepover

The living room

November's P.O.V

After our amazing date, we went back home and found everyone (Scott, Hayley, Alice, Ariana, Gabbie, Liam, Jake, Cameron) sitting on the couch debating about what movie to watch. Of course, all of the boys suggested a horror while the girls suggested romance.

The boys wanted to vote and got Trystan to agree to watch a horror movie. Well shit... I am now the last person to vote who needs to vote. Whichever genre I choose is the deal-breaker. No pressure... 

I finally made a decision, I said "I want to watch a horror I don't really like romantic movies"

All of the girls mouths dropped to the floor once I said that. They were all shocked, whereas the boys were on the floor laughing at the girl's reaction. I felt bad but I really wanted to watch a horror movie. What can I say? I love them

The boys all decided that we were gonna watch 'A Nightmare On Elm Street'. That is probably not the best choice for the girls. They were all on the floor crying when Freddie walked down an alleyway with his gloves against the brick walls.

Somehow during the movie, Hayley was cuddled up against Scott, Alice against Liam, Ariana against Jake, and Gabbie against Cameron. Of course, I was cuddled into Trystan side. Everyone is so cute together. I'm surprised Trystan isn't freaking out about Ariana and Jake. 

I look around the room and look at every one. Even though I haven't known these people for very long, I already trust them with my life. They are the family I have always wanted.

My sweet moment was quickly ruined by my stomach growling. Wow, that was so loud. I'm surprised no one heard it. 

I pushed on Trystan's chest to get myself up as he gasps for air. Little shit. I'm not that heavy. I walk into the kitchen to grab snacks and quickly feel arms wrap around my waist. I knew straight away who it was. I felt sparks. I turned around and Trystan quickly kissed me hard on the lips. 

It was very passionate, I loved it. His tongue brushed against my bottom lip but I didn't open for him, I'll be a tease. The moment soon passed as I felt him grab my ass, which made me gasp. He won as he then slid his tongue into my mouth. 

Before it got any more heated, I pushed away. The others were just in the living room. I don't want them walking in on us. That would be so embarrassing.

I whispered in Trystan's ear "Everyone is right next door" 

He whispered back "You can get away with it now, but I will get you alone soon, I promise you that"

That caused shivers up my spine. Trystan smirked, knowing the effect he had on me. We walked back into the living room and found everyone asleep on the floor. They were each with there couch bundle, cuddled up together with blankets. I really want to take a picture!

Trystan and I got 1 big blanket and put it on the floor. We then used another one to cover us. We laid down and Trystan's arm immediately went around my waist. I couldn't help but smile. 

I couldn't have asked for better people in my life. With that one thought still in my mind, I cuddled up against Trystan's chest and got comfy. 

He leaned down and kissed my forehead and said "Goodnight my darling"

I leaned up and kissed his nose and said "Goodnight jerk"

Just like good old times. He just laughed and cuddled into me. My life could not be any better than it already was. I slowly feel myself drift off into a deep slumber with a huge smile on my face.