Going To Confront

Hey guys how are you all? Here is the chapter I promised, enjoy it as I did writing it

November's P.O.V

I walk towards Trystan's room with Ariana beside me. I'll be honest, I am very nervous about how he will react. I mean Ariana is his twin! What happened to her was horrible.

Ariana knocked and a few moments later Trystan opened the door. He looked at both of us confused, but not before sending me a wink. I try not to laugh in a situation like this. I just poke my tongue out at him.

Ariana said "I need to tell you something. You need to promise not to freak out, okay?"

His cheeky expression quickly turned serious and he said "I'll try Ari"

Ariana walked into his room and sat on his bed. Trystan and I were still at the door and he quickly gave me a kiss before shutting the door. I walked over to his desk chair, while Trystan sits on the bed beside Ariana. 

It's between the two of them. So I need to sit away so they think I'm not here. 

He looks worried when Ariana grabs his hands. He knows it must be something big. She starts telling him exactly what she told me. 

By the end of it, Trystan was furious. He was ready to kick Ryan's ass, but he knew not to. Ariana would be upset with him, it'd just create drama.

Trystan engulfs Ariana in a hug and says "Ariana, you need to tell the police. He is threatening you"

Ariana started getting teary but says "I know. I'm just scared that he'll hurt the ones I love"

Trystan holds her face and says "Don't worry about us, we can all look after ourselves"

She nods.

It was pretty late, maybe around 12 am, but we needed to go to the police station. Trystan leads us to his car and tells us to get in. 

I sit in the front so Trystan could hold my hand to calm down. I also turn around and grab Ariana's hand, she really needs someone to be there for her. 

We arrive at the police station and Ariana is currently having a death grip on my hand. I try not to let the pain show, but it was getting pretty hard. I gasp and Trystan notices. He removes my hand from Ariana's and holds her hand instead. 

He can handle it more than me. 

I feel Ariana's nerves from just standing next to her. Can you blame her though? I would be crapping my pants too.

Ariana walks over the front desk, her hand still in Trystan's, which FYI I think it is so cute. 

She tells the policeman about what happened and he took her to a room to talk about it more privately. 

I am so proud of her. This would be really hard to do, yet she is still doing it. I would have never done this when it involved my father, I was too much of a wimp.

But I've grown a lot stronger over these couple of weeks. Ariana is an amazing friend and I am so sad that this kind thing happened to her. She didn't deserve it. 

Trystan wraps his arms around me and says "She really has a tight grip doesn't she?"

I laughed and said "Of course she would. I'd be scared shitless too"

He nodded.

Ariana starts walking back to us with a relieved look on her face. 

She came over and said "I feel as though a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders"

I hugged her and said "Ariana you are one of the strongest people I know!"

She smiled at me and said "Right back at ya"

Trystan then hugged the daylights out of her and whispered "I should have protected you better, I'm so sorry Ari that this happened to you. I'll never forgive myself"

Ariana looked up at him and grabbed his face and said "Don't you dare say that again. You have been an amazing brother. I don't blame you for any of this. I'm old enough now to protect myself"

I just watched and started getting teary. I am an emotional wreck. 

Ariana grabs my hand and says "Group hug!"

Trystan pulls me into his left side while Ariana is on his right side. 

I love this feeling, having people there for me and being there for others. I will never take for granted my friends, they are my family.

Dang, now I really wanna see the others. Ariana decided that she should also tell the gang what actually happened that day. We agreed. 

We all walk back to the car and start driving home. I started calling everyone on Trystan's phone, telling them to come over immediately and that it was important. Even though it was now 1 am, they still came. 

We arrive home and started getting snacks for when the others get her. Ariana is preparing herself to see Jake. She's so nervous about seeing his reacting. She knows that he'll beat himself up about it. 

I know what you are all thinking. How could she take him about after he cheated?

But really, he thought she cheated on him. So he wanted her to know how it felt, even though it wasn't her fault. All I know is that a lot is gonna happen and I don't know if I'm ready to witness it.

NEXT CHAPTER 10th