First Date (Part 1)

November above

November's P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm on my phone playing 'Freak by Little Mix'. I love that song it's so sassy. I got up and went into my closet and picked out knee ripped jeans with a white top and a leather jacket, with my hair down in soft curls.

I walked downstairs and saw Trystan eating breakfast. When he saw me he immediately walked up to me and kissed me. I smiled in the kiss. It felt nice.

He said "You have no idea how long I have been waiting to kiss you. I've been waiting for you to get ready so I could do that" 

My smile grew just hearing him say that. It was so sweet.

I walked to the fridge and got an apple. Trystan saw it and said "November you need to eat more than that for breakfast" 

I rolled my eyes. Ever since I've been staying here, I have forgotten to eat more than I did with my father. It has become a habit because I've done it for 12 years. I decided to also grab a granola bar. 

It still wasn't enough for him. Trystan decided to make me breakfast. He grabbed eggs and bacon out of the fridge and started cooking them. The perks of having a boyfriend.

When he finished cooking, he grabbed 1 plate and put all the eggs and bacon on it. He then handed it to me. I was surprised and happy that he did that. I was actually very hungry. I only ate half of the plate as I wasn't use to eating that much. Trystan just ate the rest of it for me. At least one of us eats all of their food.

Trystan put the plate in the sink and said "Ariana isn't going to school today. She is sick" I suddenly felt really bad. I haven't seen her or spoken to her much. I should talk to her soon.

Trystan said "You are going to school with me" I had butterflies in my tummy when he said that. We got into his car and drove to school. The whole ride we talked about who was hotter. Justin Bieber or Shawn Mendes. Which, of course, I said Shawn Mendes. 

Trystan said "You like me more than him, right?" 

I just laughed.

15 minutes later we were outside school and I was about to open the door when Trystan opened it for me. When I left the car he went and grabbed my hand. I let him, but I thought he would have like to keep it a secret at school, to keep his reputation.

I asked him "Are you sure you want the school to know we are dating?" 

He responded straight away and said "Of course I do. You are beautiful, funny and strong. I want to show you off"

As soon as he said that I noticed the hundreds of glares I was getting from girls around us. 

Trystan had noticed how uncomfortable I was and yelled "LISTEN UP EVERYONE. I AM DATING NOVEMBER ADAMS. I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT SHE IS TAKEN AND TO LEAVE HER ALONE"

OMG. I was trying so hard to hide my blush. My cheeks felt as if they were the colour of a tomato.

He didn't even stop after that announcement. I saw to look at him and saw he went down on one knee. What the hell.

He said "Will you go on a date with me November?" 

WOW. Fuck my blushing, I didn't care about it. All I cared about was the man kneeling in front of me. My tummy was doing weird turns. 

I replied "Of course I will go on a date with you!" 

He got up off the ground and picked me up and he spun me around in circles. He puts my feet back down on the ground and kissed me. There was so much passion and love. I knew that he was expressing his feelings to me through the kiss. 

We pulled apart and leaned our foreheads together. We were both breathing heavily after that kiss. I was so excited about the date that I completely forgot we weren't alone. I was still getting stares full of envy and anger. 

We got our books and walked to our classes. The rest of the day was normal. I finally hung out with the girls again. It felt like it had been so long since we'd seen each other. 

School went by in a blur and I was now home getting ready for our date. Trystan wouldn't tell me where we were going on our date. He just said that I should wear something fancy but not too fancy. I am so nervous.