Party Time (Part 1)

Gabbie Above

November's P.O.V

Ariana and I walked into the girl's bathroom as Alice, Hayley and Gabbie walked in. They hugged me while saying how proud they are for my comebacks I said to Brittany. I told the girls about why I froze when Brittany brought up my looks and they said

"THAT DICK DON'T BELIEVE HIM YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL"

"BITCH IS GONNA PAY"

"YOUR BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER DONT' FORGET THAT"

"WE ALL NEED TO GO OUT AND HAVE FUN"

Ariana says "There is this party tonight at someone's house, how about we go to it and let loose to forget about our problem's"

Everyone yells out "hell yeah"

Myself included because I haven't been to a party in a while. We arrange that we would all get ready at Ariana's house and that I would borrow one of her dress's because I don't have any. I was a little anxious about going back to her house but I just kept thinking about how fun tonight will be.

The rest of the day was normal except when people said congratulations for stepping up to Brittany. The bell finally rang and it's time to go home and I was going with Ariana because the party starts at 6 pm. When we arrive at her house, we went up to her room to pick out a dress for me to wear because she already found her's.

Half an hour later we found my dress. It was a tight black dress and when I fitted like a 2nd skin on me. The girls came over and we started to put our makeup on. Mine was a smokey eye shadow and a cream colour lipstick. When we finished our makeup, we went to do our hair. I have ombre hair so I decided to leave mine down but use a curler to add some waves.

We were now all ready to go to the party and the time was now 6 pm, so we had to leave. All the girls look stunning and we started walking to Ariana's car. It was a 15-minute drive which consisted of blasting music and screaming the lyrics at the top of our lungs.

We arrived at the house with the music blasting and we walked up to the house with our arms linked. It was Alice's idea because she said it's a hot entrance to a party so we did it. Damn, she was right, everyone was staring at us as we entered.

I don't blame them, the girl's looked great, don't know about myself though. We walked to the kitchen to have a drink when I felt someone staring at my ass. I looked behind me to see the one and only Trystan.