Lazer Tag

November's outfit for Lazer Tag

November's P.O.V

I woke up with a very muscular arm around my waist and knew it was Trystan's because I remember last night. Our date was absolutely amazing. I can't help but blush just thinking about it.

I sit up which caused Trystan to get up and look at me.

He said "Good Morning" 

How does he manage to look so handsome in the morning? I probably look like a wild rat. I'm sure my hair was sticking up in a mess and I'm sure my morning breath was bad. 

I responded "Good Morning" while putting my head down so he can't smell my breath.

He seems to notice and say "Why are you looking at the floor? Is there an ant?"

I just shook my head and giggled. 

I soon feel fingers on my chin, lifting my head up. 

He says "What is it November?"

I just shook my head again. Too embarrassed to tell him why.

He suddenly smirked at me and next thing I know I am on the floor being tickled.

He says "Tell me"

I couldn't stop laughing. It was really starting to hurt my face. 

I say "Fine! But stop, my cheeks are hurting"

He grins out of satisfaction and says "Come on, tell me"

I look down and say really quickly "Ihavemorningbreath"

He looks at me stunned and says "A little slower would be lovely"

I sigh and say "I have morning breath, it probably stinks"

He starts laughing. Ouch. 

I go to stand up but he pulls me down and kisses me. Um... My morning breath? 

I pull away and say "Trystan I told you about my morni-"

I couldn't finish my sentence because a pair of lips kissed mine again.

This time he pulls away and says "I will never not kiss you. I don't care if you just threw up, I will still kiss you"

My heart flutters, even if the vomit thing is gross, I don't care. 

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him passionately. I really like him.

We eventually both get up off the floor and walk into the kitchen. I can immediately smell pancakes. Yum. The boys made us all pancakes with chocolate chips in them. Yay! They were really yummy, the boys did a good job.

When we all finished eating everyone got dressed for Lazer tag. We had decided during breakfast about where we should spend the day. Jake had suggested Lazer tags and we all agreed. 

The whole morning Ariana and Jake would tease each other and play around. I have a little hunch that they both like each other but won't admit it. I know Ariana likes Jake cause she told me. I am gonna have to maybe do some digging.

I got dressed (In the image above) and walked downstairs to meet everyone else. I am really excited about it. I have never played Lazer tag before. I met up with Trystan and he held my hand as we walk to the cars. Trystan, Jake, Ariana and I were in one car and Scott, Hayley, Alice and Liam were in another car. Gabbie and Cameron were in a car by themselves. 

It takes 30 minutes to get to the place so during that time Ariana and I were in the back seat's. We were singing at the top of our lungs to some of Little Mix's songs. While Trystan was driving, Jake kept looking at Ariana through his mirror. She didn't even notice.

We finally arrived and we all meet up at the front of the building. I was now jumping up and down really excited for Lazer tag. We all walked into the building and Trystan immediately grabbed my hand while the other's were walking beside us.

We pay for Lazer tag and gear up with the guns and vests. I was so nervous. I don't want to die. The buzzer rang which meant the game started. Shit... Where do I go? Luckily Ariana saw my distress and grabbed my hand while running. 

It was boys against girls. We needed to find the others so we can kill the boys and win. Wow, I am getting too into this. 

Ariana runs while dragging me along. I spot the rest of the girls huddled behind a large wall. They saw us and waved us over. We need to win. I can't win. I want bragging rights. An idea quickly popped up into my head.

I told the girls my plan and they agreed. Okay, so my plan is to lure the boys into the pit and shoot them right then and there. Hopefully, this works. It is going to be so fun. We saw Cameron on one of the courses so Gabbie walked up to him while Hayley did that to Scoot. 

Eventually, Alice spotted Liam and ran up to him. Wow guys, really sticking to the plan. Not too long after Ariana ditched me once she found Jake. I was almost going to yell at her, but I saw him. 

I started to look at him like a lion does to their prey. He turned around and saw me, but not before giving me a 'wtf' look. I guess my face really was creepy. Without much thought, I shoot him. SUCCESS!! 

He gasped and started to run up to me. Oh shit. I gotta go.

I quickly ran away and hid behind a statue. I was not going to get caught. My luck was soon over when I was picked up and thrown over a shoulder. Great... Just great.

He found me. 

I yelled "How did you find me!?"

He smirked and said "Well darling, it's not hard to miss you when you were screaming like a baby"

Wow. 

I just rolled my eyes and sunk into his hold. May at least be comfy. 

He put me down and grabbed my hand as we caught up with the others. The girls told me that they won. 

I yelled "That's my girls!"

Us girls formed a big group hug and laughed our asses off. 

I knew that for once in my life, everything would be fine. My life was starting to turn around.

Wow was I so wrong.