The Truth Comes Out

I'm sorry that I haven't uploaded in months, I just lost motivation to complete this story, as I had other ideas for a different book which I might start writing after I finish this one, let me know if you want me to write another book which will be updated weekly. I realised it was wrong of me to not finish this book, so I'm going to complete it. Thank you so much for supporting this book 1.7k ahhh that means so much to me thank you.

Ariana's P.O.V

Should I tell November? I know I can trust her with anything, but this is kind of embarrassing. I wiped the tears off my cheeks as I sat down. I start telling November what happened.

"I was talking to Ryan (Ariana's class buddy) and he suddenly said that I had beautiful eyes. I was shocked but I smiled at him. He then grabbed my face and told me that he's always liked me. I told him that I have a boyfriend. He didn't take the hint and he just tightened his grip on my face"

Just thinking about it made me start crying again. I could still feel his hands on my face, squeezing my cheeks hard. 

November said "What a fucking douche bag"

I shook my head and said 'That's not even the worst part of it. After he held my face, I tried to move my face away but he just grabbed my waist and said if I go anywhere that he would beat me up"

November hugged me, she could tell it was hard for me to say this out loud. I haven't told anyone what happened. 

I said "I told Ryan I don't want anything to do with him. He just ignored me and stared behind me. He then suddenly pulled me towards his disgusting body and kissed me. I tried to pull away but nothing worked. His grip on me was so strong. I heard shouting from behind me and my heart broke. Jake had yelled at me 'What the fuck Ariana! Are you kidding me! Wow, and I even thought you were different from all the other girls! I'm fucking done with you. We're over.'"

I turned to November and said "Jake thought I cheated on him! I know that's what it looked like, but it was forced. I was forced to kiss Ryan. Jake looked so upset. He gave me a disgusted look and ran outside the doors of the school. I then found out later that night that Jake was seen kissing a girl"

I was sobbing hysterically. I had no choice. Jake thinks I did. 

November hugged me and said "Jake is an idiot! I know he was hurt, but he didn't need to go and kiss any girl! Don't even get me started on Ryan. What a fucking asshole! I am going to slap him so hard when I see him in school"

I tried to laugh, but I couldn't. I was scared that Ryan would come after me now. I'm not able to defend myself well against him. 

I said to November "Ryan said if I told anyone what happened, he would make the ones I love hurt"

November thought about it for a second and said "We should tell Trystan at least. He'll know what to do"

If I did tell Trystan, that would put him in danger. Although he definitely knows how to defend himself. I've seen him take on 3 guys at once. It was at a party last year. I was outside the house waiting for Trystan to leave the house. These 3 guys came out and started harassing me. Next thing I know, 2 of them are on the ground and Trystan is punching the other one.

I told November 'Okay we can tell Trystan, but not Jake"

She looked at me weirdly and said "Why wouldn't we tell him? He would understand the situation you were in" 

I said "I don't want his sympathy. He would beat himself up over it, plus he was the one that intentionally cheated"

THANK YOU for reading this again I am really sorry for months of not writing but I have my motivation back, the next chapter will be published on the 8th as I am working on it right now, I promise I will update more as you all deserve it for being so patience. Tell me if you want me to write another book, about mates and werewolves, I will edit the chapters on the book before I publish them and I'll also set a date of when it will get published, if you have any edits for a cover on the book please send them to me

Again Thank you for being so patience lookout for the 8th :)