Seeing The Gang Again

Hey guys, I am so sorry that I have not uploaded for a couple of weeks but I had a lot of school work, anyway listen to no goodbyes while reading this, it's from Dua Lipa's new album. Thank you guys so much for reading my book and I hope you enjoy this chapter  I will be uploading another one this week, ENJOY

November's P.O.V

Trystan and I walked up to the gang and where they were sitting. I looked at all of them and started crying. I missed them all so much. I quickly notice that Hayley and Scott were holding hands under the table, even Alice and Liam, Gabbie and Cameron. What did I miss when I was gone?

I walked up to them letting go of Trystan's hand and I ran up to the table. I ran up to Ariana and scared the living shit out of her. It was so funny. I hugged all of them. The girls couldn't stop crying and they kept taking turns in hugging me. 

The boys even had tears in their eyes. Aw... They all missed me.

I said "Guys I am so sorry for not telling that I was back. I will explain it later. Although I couldn't help but notice some hand-holding under the table"

All of them immediately blushed except Ariana and Jake. Strange, I will have to ask Ariana about that later. I can't do it now, she would get embarrassed. I could definitely feel some tension between the two of them though. Something happened between them and I need to get to the bottom of it. 

After our little reunion, we all decided to go get ice-cream! I am so excited. It has felt like forever since I last had ice-cream. They also wanted me to catch them up on what has happened.

We took 2 cars, Trystan's and Jake's. In Trystan's car, it was Ariana, Gabbie, Cameron and I. That was another sign that something happened. Normally Ariana would want to go into Jake's car but she didn't. 

In Jake's car were Hayley, Scott, Alice and Liam. It took us 10 minutes to get to the ice-cream parlour. We all sat at a booth and started talking about school. I suddenly came up with another plan to get the information I wanted. 

I said "So, no one is telling me about all of the hand-holding. What did I miss?" 

Everyone immediately blushed, except for Ariana and Jake. They both had sad and angry looks on their faces. 

Trystan turned to me and said "Alice and Liam are together, Gabbie and Cameron are together same as Hayley and Scott"

I said "OMG! I AM SO HAPPY! GIRL'S YOU NEED TO GIVE ME THE DETAILS LATER"

Everyone started laughing at me. I was serious though. Eh, who cares. I smiled at my friends.

I started doing a little happy dance in my spot, I couldn't contain my excitement. Trystan saw me dancing and looked at me with a loving look. I blushed and looked away from him. 

He turned my chin to face him and said "I really did fucking miss you" 

I replied "I missed you too"

I leaned up and kissed his nose. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me. 

After about 30 minutes we decided it was time to leave. We all got back in the car's so Trystan and Jake could drop everyone home. Once it was just Ariana, Trystan and I left in the car, we started driving back home. 

Oh shit. Blaire. I forgot about her. I turned to Ariana and said "Hey, can I borrow your phone to call someone please?"

She nodded her head and passed me her phone. 

I learnt after escaping my father that I need to remember numbers, so I remembered Blaire's off by heart. 

I rang her and she picked up "Hello?"

I said "Hey Blaire! It's me November. I was wondering if you'd be alright if I moved back into my friend's house?"

She said "Of course it's alright sweetheart. Just pop in sometime to pick up your things and to say goodbye to me, okay?"

I said "Thank you so much Blaire! I will text you when I come over"

She said "Okay dear, just remember that I am only a call away if you ever need anything"

I smiled and said "Thank you so much Blaire, for everything. I truly appreciate it. I'll text you when I'll come over. Goodbye Blaire!"

She said "Goodbye sweetheart"

I hung up. I appreciate that woman so much. She truly turned my life around when it was horrible. I'd be dead if it wasn't for her. 

I realise that we are now at the house and we all jump out of the car. 

I meet Trystan at the door and say "Goodnight Trystan"

He leans down and says "Goodnight November"

He kissed me for a few minutes before I pulled away and said "I need to go to bed now, bye"

He laughed at me and said "Bye"

It was kind of hard to say bye. I see why couples struggle over the phone.

I walked into my room and ran onto my bed. I really missed my bed. It was so soft and comfy. I choose which PJ's I should wear and walk into the bathroom. I change into the clothes and decide to see Ariana.

I walk out of my room and go into her's. I see her already sitting on her bed. She looks sad, like really sad. 

I walk up to her and hug her. I know she needs this. She needs to say whatever she is feeling. She looked up at me and started crying. I couldn't help myself. I cried too. I kept holding her while she cried on my shoulder. 

She looked up at me and said "Jake cheated on me" 

What! 

I was so shocked and annoyed. How could he! I thought he was better than that!

It's official. I'm going to kill him. 

I'm not serious, but I hate seeing Ariana upset.

I lifted her head up and said "Explain to me exactly what happened"