one

I've lost all my friends.
I've lost my family.
I've lost respect over my body.
People lost respect for me.
I committed a sin.
A sin people wouldn't be able to forgive.
All because of this app.
But guess what?
I didn't care.
And I still don't give a care in the world about what I do.

—two months ago—

"C'mon Teresa! Let's download the app! You can delete it right after!" Jillian said.

"But this is an app filled with fucking porn. I will not download that shit," I say.

"It's not like you're gonna post anything. It's just for fun," my ignorant and stupid friend smiles at me.

I sigh. Just for fun, huh?

"Fine," I roll my eyes.

I tap on the GET button and tap once again when the word transitions to INSTALL. I watch the word transition to a circle. I was shaking. Just a little bit.

The app was called SSA. Just those three letters. It had no reviews, not even pictures to show how the app looked like.

It loaded all the way and now I could open it.

"Open it, oh my god!" Jillian starts to scream in my ears.

"Ugh, why do you even want to look at this disgusting app," I roll my eyes as I open the app.

"Because I need to show you something," she smirks, evilly.

"God," I sigh.

The app takes me to a Sign Up page.

I type in my email, a username and a password. I tap on the Sign Up button.

I take a breath as it takes me to my account.

Jillian rips my phone out of my hands.

She begins searching up someone.

"Look," she whispers and hands me back my phone.

Alex, one of the most popular girls at our school, creating "pornography" and posting it.

"No way," I was shocked.

"Oh my god," Jillian's eyes go wide. She grabs my phone once again and starts laughing.

"What?"

"Is that a fucking dildo?!" She laughs out loud.

"Oh my fucking g– I'm dead!" I gasp and start laughing.

"Didn't she get grounded for like a year?" Jillian asks.

"Yeah, she told me about two weeks ago," I nod. "She didn't tell me why but this has to be the reason."

"Who gets grounded these days?" She laughs. "She's seventeen and about to turn eighteen."

"Honestly, Alex is the one that's stupid for doing dirty shit," I roll my eyes.

"Yeah," Jillian whispers.