five

The bell had rung about ten minutes ago. I didn't really care about being late to class. I walk up the stairs three levels until on the second floor I see a lost Grayson.

"Who do we have here..." I whisper to myself.

He looks down at this paper which could be his schedule. He then looks up and we make eye contact.

Fuck.

"Uhm, T-Ter-.." he stuttered my name.

"Teresa," I smile.

"Y-Yeah, I can't find room 314," he scratches the back of his head. "Can you tell me where I could find this stupid room?"

This kid has first period with me. At least I have something to look forward to at 8 in the fucking morning.

I nod. "Follow me."

He walks towards me and I begin to climb up the stairs to room 314 AKA Chemistry.

"So do you like this school so far?" I ask.

"It's pretty confusing," he chuckles, awkwardly.

I turn on my left and walk over to my class. I open the door for him and he steps in.

"Teresa, once again, you are late," Mrs. Miller says, coldly.

"I was helping your new student finding his class," I point at Grayson and walk over to my seat. I sit down and begin to admire Grayson's beautiful face yet he has a confused look on it.

"What's your last name, m'dear?" Mrs. Miller walks over to her desk.

"Dolan," he licks his lips as he makes eye contact with me. I look away instantly. Every girl in the classroom was drooling over him and some were whispering to each other about him. The way they looked at this boy made my blood boil.

You're not even dating him, calm down.

But he will probably become that boy every girl wants to talk to.

Why so jealous?

I am not.

Yes, you are. You like him don't you?

I barely know this boy!

I was having such an irrelevant conversation with myself. Or my thoughts.

"He's so cute," I hear a girl whisper behind me to her friend.

I roll my eyes. It was true, though. I then realize there was an empty seat in front of me.

Great.

"Grayson.. will you sit in front of Teresa- Teresa raise your hand," she points at the empty seat.

I raise my hand up high a bit embarrassed. I felt as if every girl had their eyes on me. I look at him and realize he was slightly smiling at me.

He walks over to his seat and sits down.

"Teresa, will you tell G-Gray..?" She pauses to remember his name.

"Grayson," he says.

"Yes, Teresa, will you tell Grayson what we have been doing," she smiles.

"Yeah," I nod.

He turns around,"hey."

"Hi," I smile.

God, he was such a beautiful boy. And he seem like such a nice and kind boy. I didn't want to get near him. I didn't want to hurt him or something. Those videos could hurt him or not. If he knows I was the anonymous girl in them, he won't get near me ever again.

Yet he posts them, too.

hey guys I am back with another update! I'm sorry I haven't been updating much recently because a lot in my life has been happening. I hope you guys understand 💙💙

{ vote, comment, and share }