eight

"California is pretty nice," Grayson nods.

"I don't think it is," I shake my head.

"Why not?" He asks.

"I don't know. Too many people, too many cars, talking about cars, there's too much traffic. I hate it here," I say.

"Well, it seems pretty fun here in Cali, especially since we're in LA."

"Not really," I was disagreeing with everything he was saying. "It's like everything is too far."

"I guess," he shrugs. "But still, it seems fun here."

"I should take you to Six Flags some day," I chuckle.

"I've heard of that place, some people say it's scary, some not," he vaguely says.

We arrived at my house and take out my keys but drop them. I looked like an idiot on how much I was shaking.

We bend down at the same time, making our heads bump each other hard.

"Fuck," he hisses in pain and he gets up.

"Shit, I'm sorry," I grab my keys and get up to face him.

"Nah, it's my fault," he laughs, making me laugh along with him. We were both rub our foreheads.

I turn around to unlock my door. I open it and immediately head up to my room. My heart then drops.

Don't go up to your room. He'll probably recognize your room or something.

We'll just study in the living room.

"Uh, let me get the textbook," I point up to my room and he nods. "Make yourself at home."

I see him sit down on the couch and begin to take out his packet.

I sprint up to my room and close the door quietly. I begin to look around for the textbook I need.

My phone begins to buzz. I take it out and Grayson was spamming me.

GDolan liked your video

It wasn't stopping.

Grayson Dolan's POV

I was scrolling through that anonymous girl's account. I was liking some of her videos and then I had to stop myself. I was probably annoying her with my spamming.

I scroll all the way up. I analyze her profile picture. She was wearing a white one-piece swimming suit while posing for the picture, sticking out her hip and showing off her thigh. Her face was cut off though. I could only see her lips, with red lipstick applied onto them.

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I lock my phone and slip it in my pocket.

"Alright, ready to study?" Teresa sit next to me and opens her textbook to page two hundred two.

"Yup," I say, making a "pop" sound at the end for the P.

She was looking for a problem for me to work but all of a sudden I wanted to go to the bathroom.

"Hey, where is the bathroom?" I ask.

"Uh, first door on your right, the hallway next to the stairs," she points towards where I had to go, still looking down at the book.

"Thanks," I get up and walk over to the bathroom. I turn on the hallway. The mirror at the end of it catches my eye. I slowly walk over to the mirror with a golden frame around it. I take out my phone and unlock it. It takes me to where I was, that girl's account. I look at the profile picture and then look up at the mirror and the background. There's the door to the bathroom behind the girl, just like in this hallway. There's the same light background that shows the kitchen, just like the background behind me.

Teresa is this anonymous girl.

Well fuck.