thirteen

*lmao I skipped 2nd period don't get triggered*

The bell rings, signaling for us to go to break. I try to walk out of my class but these two girls with on their phones, walking very slowly..

"Excuse you girls but I'm trying to walk out of here," I tap on their shoulders. "You're in my way."

They move aside from the doorway and I walk out finally.

"What the fuck," I hear one of them say.

"Teresa!" I hear Grayson's voice calling out for me. I keep walking as if I can't hear him.

"Teresa, oh my fucking gosh," he grabs my arm and pins me against the wall.

"What the hell do you want?" I try to push him away from me.

"I don't want to lose you," he said.

"We never even had something, what are you talking about?" I roll my eyes.

"That's why I don't want to lose you," he loosens his grip. "I can't say I like you but I can't say I don't."

"Okay and you think you can win me over by asking me for what you asked for? I don't think so Grayson," I shake my head.

"And I regret it," he whispers.

"I don't care if you do, you shouldn't have ever asked me in the first place!" I begin to get nervous.

"That's why I'm fucking sorry!" he squeezes my arms with his big hands and shakes my body.

"Apology not accepted! Don't you understand what that means?" I push him off again.

"What the fuck! I'm saying sorry for all the stupid shit I did," he starts to walk back and forth.

"You could have thought about it at least twice before asking me for videos," I roll my eyes at all the bullshit I'm hearing from him. "Now leave me the fuck alone."

I walk off to our break and try to act as if nothing really happened between me and Grayson.

----

I take out my phone from my pocket and get onto that stupid app I got into.

I begin to scroll down to my very first post or video I have ever posted.

If Grayson were to get very mad to the point where he would expose my identity, I had to delete these videos.

As I delete these videos, I was beginning to be disgusted of myself. I was showing off my body and playing with myself in front of a few thousand people.

People I don't even know.

I put back my phone in my pocket. A few minutes later it buzzes.

Probably Grayson texted me asking why I deleted my videos.

Grayson: you deleted your videos.

Me: and?

Grayson: whyy

Me: because I'm disgusted of myself.

Grayson: why?

Me: you wouldn't understand.

Grayson: well maybe not but you could tell me.

Me: I feel like such a whore.

Grayson: if it makes you feel better, I've felt like a fuckboy?

Me: and how is that supposed to help me??

Grayson: idk :/

I put my phone away again and feel another buzz. This time I'll just ignore it. I don't have time to be worrying about that app or Grayson.

----

next chapters will get very interesting ;)