seventeen

"So how do you like it here in Los Angeles?" my mom asks.

"We like it very much actually, but there's just so much traffic in the city," Mrs. Dolan says.

"Yeah, I work in Downtown LA and I sometimes have to take the freeway... it's horrible," my mom scoffs.

"Oh same here! I actually work around there, it's just so busy," Mrs. Dolan rolls her eyes.

Me and Grayson would look up at each other but the second we would make eye contact, we would immediately look down at our food.

It was pretty awkward. I just wanted this dinner to end already.

"Hey, Teresa, why don't you show them your video games or something?" my mom says out loud.

"Oh, the boys would love it," Sean says as he takes a last bite of his food.

Ethan, Grayson and I all stand up and head towards the living room.

Grayson was walking in front of me and his body was just so attractive. He had this black crew neck on that was a bit tight on him. His back was so hot. I couldn't stop staring at it.

Why was I not having something with him already?

Good thing the dining room was two rooms away from the living room.

I go over to the TV and turn it on.

"You guys play Mario Kart?" I ask.

"Ahh, I haven't played that in forever," Ethan says.

"Didn't you play that last week?" Grayson had a confused look on his face.

"Oh.. Yeah," Ethan realizes. "Do you guys have a bathroom?"

"Yeah, no, she obviously doesn't have a bathroom in her house. Are you dumb or just being yourself?" Grayson slaps him in the head.

"Wow, you're mean," he says.

"It's right there," I point at a door that's slightly open and you can catch a glimpse of a toilet.

"Okay, thanks," he walks over to the bathroom and closes the door.

"Finally," I whisper.

Grayson heard me and he looked confused, once again. "What did you say?"

I quickly get on top of him and crash my lips with his.

"Aye, I thought you didn't want to do this," he whispers.

"Shh," I place my index finger on his lips.

I reconnect our lips again and I felt his hands crawl down to my butt. I begin to grind slowly on his body as each second and moment got hotter. I felt his tongue wanting to go inside mouth. We were making out so harshly yet so hotly at this moment.

One of his hands moves to my area and he starts to rub me.

His lips move down to my neck. He sucks on my skin and I felt myself getting so turnt on by this.

I heard a small laugh. I look up and see Ethan recording us with his phone.

"Oh my god," I get off of Grayson and he turns around.

"I have to stop walking in on you guys," he laughs even harder.

I was beyond embarrassed. This was the second time getting walked in on.

"Yeah you do," Grayson wasn't embarrassed. He was probably really annoyed with his brother.

I fix my dress and my hair a bit.

"Alright, well it was nice to have you guys here tonight," my mom leads the twins' parents out of the house.

Grayson stands up and whispers in my ear. "We'll talk later." Meaning we'll probably talk on that app.

"Okay, well, thank you for the great dinner. We'll talk soon," Mrs. Dolan says and they all walk out. My mom closes the door and sighs in relief.

"Ugh, finally," she says. "They wouldn't stop asking about LA." She walks to the dining room to clean up the mess we all left. I plop down on the couch and just sit there. Staring at nothing.

"Come and help me, Teresa!" my mom yells out.

"I'll be there," I say back.

Tonight was probably a good one. But honestly I didn't really know what to think about it.

ayyeee soooo i finally updated hehe