four

I stare down at my notifications page.

I slide my finger down to refresh the notifications.

GDolan followed you.

You have got to be kidding me.

I rise a little bit for me to see his screen and there he was, stalking my page. He tried to cover his screen from his brother who was listening to music.

I look down at my phone once again.

Should I follow him back?

I tap on his user and I was surprised since he only had one video but he had a shirt on though..

I tap on the video and turn the volume mute. The first few seconds showed him with a shirt on but he then starts to pull up his shirt slowly to show off his nice structured abs.

Fuckboy.

I shake my head at my phone. I watch more as he takes his shirt off completely.

His body was beautiful. I bite my lips as I start to imagine all the things I would do to him with my lips and hands.

"Fuck," I whisper to myself.

He then lowers his boxers and his bulge pops out. It was big. And I was just so shocked. But I then press the home button. I somehow could not watch that.

Such a pretty boy and such a nice kid. I can't believe he would post these things. He doesn't seem the type to do these things. But you know how boys are.

I unlock my phone once again and I tap on the app. It takes me to his profile.

"Follow"

I tap on the follow button and I hear an immediate ringtone in front of me. I look up and I see him look down at his phone.

I take a deep breath.

I did want to approach him and maybe become his friend but he cannot find out that I'm the one who posts those videos anonymously.

I was overthinking this. I barely even know the kid.

He turns around and he catches me staring at him. I flinch right when I see him face me.

"Hey," he gives me a cute little smirk.

"Hi," I smile up at him. In all honesty, I could not look at him in the eyes and think he never posted those videos.

Teresa, you are overreacting.

"So how old are you?" He asks.

"17," I smile awkwardly. "And you?"

"Me too, turning 18 in a month," he chuckles.

Show off. I laugh a little to myself.

"What?" He catches me laughing.

"Nothing," I shake my head, smiling.

"Tell me," he gives me a cute little laugh.

"It's nothing," I insist.

this is me and my crush 💀 anyways continue with the book:

"Fine be like that," he playfully rolls his eyes.

I shrug.

The bus stops and I instantly get up. Not many people came on the bus today and I was pretty shocked. At least I didn't have to deal with all the screaming and pushing. The two brothers walk out the bus with me following them. We step off the bus and I start walking towards my group of friends.

"Hey, I didn't catch your name," I hear him say behind me. I turn around to face him.

"T-Teresa," I smile. "Yours?"

"Grayson," he gives me a cute little smile.

"See you later," I wave at him. I turn back around and we part our ways.

Let's hope, I get a class with him at least. I smile to myself.

no way I just updated!

anyways sorry I haven't been updating this book for like more than two weeks probably, I've been really busy with school.. and also sorry for the short chapter. But I hope you guys are enjoying this weird beginning of this book 😬💙