six

I get home and run straight to my room. I fall back on my bed and turn on my phone.

I unlock it and go straight to SSA. The app then gives me a reminder to update it if I want to use it.

There seems to be a new update.
Update in App Store.

Ugh.

I go to the App Store and update this app.

It took like 5 minutes to update it. My mom didn't pay the wifi bills so stupid me has to use my shitty data.

I tap on the app once it is fully updated and see that the app was literally redesigned. And turns out we have "direct messaging".

These people are really trying to copy Instagram, right?

You have received a new message!

I tap on the notification and it takes me straight to the message.

GDolan shared your video.

GDolan: damn 👅💦

I immediately get out of that page.

You have received a message from GDolan.

I tap on the notification.

GDolan: awe why you leave me on opened :(

Me: my bad

GDolan: you're soo bomb 😩

I wasn't good at flirting.

Me: thanks

GDolan: why you being dry?

Me: wow my bad

GDolan: post another video ;)

Me: nah I'm good

GDolan: cmonn 😩

Me: why should I listen to you?

GDolan: idk but you should post one.

Me: hmm idk

GDolan: or maybe you can send me one 👅

Me: I don't send videos "privately"

GDolan: I'll send you nudes babygirl

Me: no ty I'm good

GDolan: fine. can you send a picture at least?

Me: am I supposed to send you something?

GDolan: I mean why not? ;)

I began to think twice about sending him at least a video.

Grayson Dolan's POV

I get a notification from SSA. I look at my phone and my heart begins to beat faster every second.

"okaytsa sent you a video."

I unlock my phone and it takes me to the message.

My hand crawls down to crotch as I press the video to play.

I lower my sweatpants as she begins to touch herself in the video. Her hand made circular motions on her heat under her underwear.

I take out my shaft from my boxers and wrap my hand around it. I begin to stroke it. I watch her lower her panties and she tosses them away.

I lick my lips as I begin to stroke my dick faster. I close my eyes as I hear her moans escaping from her plump looking lips. I imagine her hand stroking me as I begin to feel myself coming.

"Fuck," she whimpers.

I stroke myself faster. I felt myself reaching that point closer and closer. Faster and faster, I began to release my cum.

I groan in pleasure as I hear her moan in the video.

Teresa's POV

I wait for Grayson to answer back. He's probably masturbating to that video.

If only he knew it was me.

GDolan: damn 😩

Me: happy?

I was a bit disappointed in myself for sending him a video of me. If he would ever find out who that girl in those anonymous videos is, he could probably expose me to the public.

GDolan: hell yeah 😛

Me: don't expect any more videos or pictures

GDolan: oh cmon don't be like thaaatt

Me: it's not like you're my client or something

GDolan: well idk I thought you could maybe send me some "private" videos. You know, just for me.

Me: ha

Me: "just for me"

Me: what makes you think I'll send you videos meant just for you?

GDolan: well I can always return the favor ;)

Me: no thank you

GDolan: cmon babygirl

Me: lmao you're funny

GDolan: I guess

I leave him on opened and he texts me again.

This time I ignore the notification and get under the covers of my bed. I was beyond tired. Tomorrow I had an exam and this idiot made me send him a video.

How am I supposed to act around this kid like nothing ever happened? I'll probably act so awkward, he's just going to run away.

He is pretty cute and I did want to get to know him more. Maybe if I can't really talk to him then I'll try to text him through SSA.

heyo!

I haven't updated in a loooong ass time and I apologize. You guys have all the right to be mad at me.

But this chapter was pretty awkward and weird to write because I have never ever wrote on a boy masturbating and I've never really read about it so I don't have a clear idea of how to write it 😂

Does that make sense or?

so sorry about that one part of this chapter LMAO. I hope y'all had a good ass thanksgiving break, even though that was a week ago or so. AND MERRY CHRISTMAS :)

btw, things are about to get spiced up a bit next chapter 😏😉

[ vote, comment and share ]