seven

The bell rings and signals for school to begin.

I catch Grayson being confused as hell again. He was on the second floor. Lost boy didn't know his first period was on the third floor.

"Grayson, how do you not know where your class is?" I laugh.

"N-No, it's just that I don't really remember where first period is," he pauses. "This school is just confusing as fuck."

"Well, you'll get around it. From now on, after the bus ride, you stick with me. You can't be late to class either," I chuckle.

"Alright," he laughs, shaking his head. One thing I noticed about him is that his smile was so beautiful. His teeth so perfect. He sent chills down my spine and made my stomach twist and turn.

We climb up the stairs to the third floor and walk over to our class.

"Late, once again, Teresa," Mrs. Miller says.

I roll my eyes once she turns her back to me and sit on my seat. Grayson sat down in his assigned seat in front of me.

"Today, we will be starting on studying on finals," Mrs. Miller begins to say. She starts handing out a slightly thick packet to each row.

Grayson Dolan's POV

The girl in front of me hands me a packet and tells me to pass the other packets down.

I turn around and hand Teresa a packet.

"Thanks," she smiles and turns around to pass the packets down. Her smile with her cute dimples were just so beautiful.

I turn around again and pause for a second.

Those lips. They looked so familiar to me. Like I've seen them somewhere.

My brain starts overthinking until I come to a conclusion.

That video that anonymous girl sent me. That girl's lips were so plump and red stained just like Teresa's.

Teresa's lips and that anonymous girl's lips were all I was thinking about. They were so alike to each other.

Grayson, think to yourself for a second. This girl isn't that anonymous one. There are one in a million possibilities it could be her.

I had to stop overthinking. Teresa didn't even seem like the type of girl to send those types of videos.

fUCK IM SHAKING SO MUCH RN

Teresa's POV

"Hey Teresa," Grayson turns around.

"Yeah?"

"I don't really understand thi-" the bells interrupts him.

"Oh.. well," it got a bit awkward.

It was silent.

"Do you have anything to do after school?" I ask.

"Not really, I don't think so," he shoves his packet in his backpack.

"Don't just shove it," I chuckle. "It'll ruin your papers."

"Eh," he shrugs. "I don't care honestly."

"But, uh, yeah you should come over and maybe we could study, since you don't understand," I say. "Meet me at the front after school."

He nods and says goodbye.

We walk out of our class and part ways to go to our second period.

*skips to after school oops*

The day went by slow. Right now I was just waiting for Grayson to come out of school.

I then see him walk and I yell out his name.

He turns around and walks over to me.

"Let's go?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah," he nods. He was serious. Not excited or anything. Today maybe just isn't his day.

rn I'm in art class and I'm supposed to be drawing a door but guess who gave up on her drawing because she sucks at drawing ?

Anyways y'all don't care about that but next chapter is probably gonna be a good one :)

Do you guys think Grayson he would find out? And do you think he would be furious or nah?

[ vote, comment and share ] 💙