fifteen

The bell rang and after school had arrived.

Most kids at school are pretty excited when it comes to "after school" but me on the other hand was more like disappointed. I had to study with this guy I didn't want to get close to.

I had to study with this guy I could probably start crushing on. It really did suck.

Grayson: where are you?

Me: chill. I'm at my locker getting that calculus packet.

Grayson: meet me at the front

Me: mkay

Grayson: can't wait to study ;)

I roll my eyes and close my locker harshly.

I walk down the many sets of stairs and finally walk out of school.

I see Grayson waiting for me but he didn't see me walking out. I begin to walk away quickly before he notices me.

"Teresa!" I hear him yell out.

"Fuck," I whisper to myself.

"Were you going to ditch me?" He chuckles.

"Mm- yeah," I nod and smile.

"How cute," he grabs one of my cheeks and squeezes it.

"Don't touch me," I push his hand away from my face.

"You get mad over anything," he shakes his head.

"Yes I do, now, let's go. I wanna get this over with," I sigh.

We start walking to his house. He lived right on my street. What's good is that if he goes to the bathroom or something, I can easily just run back to my house.

"So why did you delete your videos, again?" He blurts out, breaking the silence.

"Uh, because- uh.. because I wanted to," I didn't have to give him an explanation.

"Or because you thought I was actually going to expose you," he raises an eyebrow.

Noo, captain obvious!

"No, I just wanted to," I shrug. "I wasn't even scared or anything. I knew you wouldn't do."

"You never know, I mean, I still could," he shrugs and I catch him making an evil smile.

"Stop!" I push him gently. "Don't joke like that."

"You can trust me," he chuckles.

Uh with what you just told me I think not.

"We're here," he points at his house. It was pretty big. It wasn't a mansion though.

"Yay!" I cheer sarcastically.

"I love your sarcasm, Teresa," he gives me a cute, little smile.

We walk up to door and he swings it open. This house was fancy as hell might I say. It made me feel so much poorer.

"Wow," I gasp.

"Yeah wait until my brother comes home, he fucks the neatness up," he shakes his head. "Uh, sit down, make yourself at home." He points towards the dark brown leather couch.