twenty one

Monday morning was not a good one. I didn't want to get up and go to school.

Don't you ever just have a stomach ache and a heart ache at the same time? It's the worst. And it made me want to stay in bed all damn day.

But I had to go to school. After I do my usual morning routine, I walk downstairs and out the door.

"Honey, what about breakf-" I cut my mom off by closing the door. I start walking to school because I didn't want to go on the bus. Knowing the way Ethan is, he probably sent my nudes to his friends and his friends probably sent them to their friends. And it's all Grayson's fault for showing him.

I looked like shit today. I skipped the makeup and the high waisted jeans with the crop top. I didn't feel like looking good.

My phone starts ringing and I see that my friend Jillian is calling me.

"Hey," I answer.

"Hey, I need to tell you something."

My heart drops lower than it already is.

"What?"

"Well, it's better if I tell you in person."

"No! Don't leave me on a fucking cliffhanger like that," I was getting nervous as hell.

"I have to go," she hangs up.

I stop walking and look down at my phone in shock.

It was probably about my nudes. She probably despises me. She talked so much shit about that other girl, Alex, that did the same as me.

I arrive at school after a long walk and wait for Jillian in the front. The bell rung signaling for us to go to class. Jillian probably had already arrived. She was no where to be found in the front of our school.

I end up going to my first period. I had it with Grayson and he was the last person I wanted to see.

He was waiting outside of our class. I try to walk past him but he grabs my arm and drags me closer to him.

"Grayson, stop!" I push him away.

"Teresa! Just fucking listen to me!" He yells.

"No, Grayson, I don't have to listen to you. Just leave me the fuck alone, okay? You already caused enough trouble!" I look at him dead in the eye.

"But it's all a fucking misunderstanding!" He insists.

"Sure, sure you did. You probably laughed with all your stupid friends, calling me a whore, huh? You're a dick, Grayson, you truly are," I roll my eyes and walk into class.

"Fuck," I hear him groan and punch a locker.

How stupid of me to trust him..

I waited at Jillian's locker. I see her walking towards her locker. She makes eye contact with me but looks away the second we make it.

"Hey," I say quietly.

"Hi," she opens her locker without looking at me.

"What do you need to tell me?" I ask.

She exchanges some books and then closes her locker hard enough to make me jump.

"What the fuck is this?" She shows me her phone and I see one of my nudes.

My chest begins to hurt once again. I felt my tears starting to come. My eyesight became blurry and I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

"Teresa, why?" She shakes her head.

"I-I don't know what to say," I look down.

"You're such a hypocrite. You talked so much shit about that girl Alex and you ended up being just like her. An easy whore who shows off her body to fuckboys," she says.

"Take that back," I say.

"Nope," she says with pride.

I slap her across the face. "I'm your best friend for fucking sakes! Don't call me an easy whore. Be there for me like a true friend would be!" Tears were already rolling down my face.

She was still in shock. I walk away from her and I couldn't stop crying. You could hear my sobbing echo through the quiet hallway.

Today wasn't my day. Tomorrow probably isn't going to be either.

hey i'm back :) BTW THIS BOOK IS SO CLOSE TO 100k LIKE WTFFF THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YALL

anyways, have y'all ever sent nudes or taken one?