twenty five

I was sitting there on the stairs.

Wondering.

Wondering of my worth. My dignity.

Everyone lost their respect for me. I felt so dirty and used. I felt like an object-

"Don't you have class right now?"

I look up and see a staff glaring at me.

I stand up and head to class.

Grayson's POV

Teresa walks into class and sits behind me.

"Again late, Teresa," our teacher says.

My phone vibrates and I take it out to see the notification I got.

Ethan: we have a problem

Me: what?

Ethan: *sends video*

I turn off the volume all the way down since the video looked like basically porn. I play it. This video took place in school..

Teresa was in the middle of the guys.

Grayson: what the fuck

Ethan: they fucking raped her

I stare down at my phone in shock.

The bell rung and I turn around to Teresa.

"I need to talk to you," I say.

"Okay," she tried to not make eye contact with me.

We walk out of class together. "I know what happened."

"What are you talking about?" she acts clueless.

"I'm gonna fucking kill them!" I slam my fist into a locker.

Teresa stayed silent. I saw tears run down her pretty but sad face.

I pull her into a hug and she lets out a big cry.

"Grayson, I feel like dying," she cries into my chest.

"I'm here for you, okay?" I whisper as I start rubbing her back. "Fuck."

People were staring at us since Teresa was crying out so loudly. I felt like absolute shit. If I hadn't asked her for nudes in the first place, this wouldn't have even happened to her.

From a distance, I see those two dickheads that did this to Teresa.

"I'll be right back," I let go of her and start walking towards them.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I pin Nick, the one I knocked out last time, against a locker, making his head bang against it. "What the fuck man?!"

"Hey, hey, let go of him," his friend says, trying to pull me away. I turn around, swing my fist across his face and he falls down on his knees. I kick him in the stomach and Nick pushes me, making me trip over his friend, who was already done. I get back up and swing at him but he dodges it and punches me in the stomach.

"Not my problem she was asking for it," he chuckles.

I grab him by the neck and start banging his head against the locker multiple times between every word. "Never! Ever! Disrespect! A girl!"

"Grayson! Stop! It's not worth it!" Teresa starts pulling me away and I let go of him. Nick slides down against the locker and drops to the ground.

"They ruined everything for you," I say. I turn around and see everyone looking at the scenery. "The fuck are you guys looking at?"

They all start walking away slowly until I see the principal and other staff coming towards us.

very sweet G but y'all screwed