twenty four

My days of suspension had passed. I was such a mess. I already had so much work that I had missed in barely few days.

Today I woke up late. Last night I had cried myself to sleep. My life felt so sad to me. It all went downhill for me.

I've lost all my friends. I've lost my family. I've lost respect over my body. People lost respect for me. I committed a sin. A sin people wouldn't be able to forgive. All because of this app. But guess what? I didn't care. And I still don't give a care in the world about what I do.

I might have cried myself to sleep last night but I can't keep on crying forever. This is high school. I'm obviously going to make big mistakes. I need to build a bridge and get over it.

People shouldn't judge me either way. So many girls or people in general have done maybe worst things than me. They don't have the right to judge me. I'm a human and they are too. They are nobody to tell me what's wrong or right.

"Teresa! You're going to be late for school! Hurry the hell up!" My mom yells as she knocks on my door.

"I'll be there in 5," I try not to yell unless she'll think I'm talking back.

After getting ready and eating breakfast in less than two minutes since my mom hurried me, I walk out of the house and start walking to school. That was the last place I wanted to be at. I'm sure everyone is going to laugh at me when I walk passed them. We're all grown here, so why are you going to laugh at someone's stupid mistake?

"Teresa!"

I turn around and see Grayson walking fast to catch up to me.

I turn around and go back to walking and minding my own business.

"H-Hey," he says.

"Hello Grayson," I say coldly.

"How've you been?"

"You're really asking that?" I chuckle.

"I'm just asking, jesus christ," he rolls his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, if only I should be doing that to you," I shake my head.

"Look, can I just explain everything? Please?" He sighs.

"Sure." Of course I was so going to believe him!

"Ethan took my phone, alright? He saw the app and went into my messages and he saw you. He literally locked himself in the bathroom and started screenshotting and sending himself the pictures. I tried to stop him, Teresa. I could have easily exposed you the moment you sent me a picture or video. Just please believe me."

"Grayson, I was suspended, everyone lost respect for me because of this," I say. "Part of me just can't believe you."

"But Teresa, what will I gain with exposing you, huh?"

I didn't say anything. I couldn't talk back to him on that one.

"Exactly," he says. He did have a point.

I just shrug it off and say nothing.

We walked in silence until we had arrived to school. When we walked inside, we went our separate ways even though I had first period with him. I didn't want to walk in with him so I took the long way.

I walk all the way down the hallway where there are also stairs. As I'm going up the stairs, I see the twins' friends. Ethan wasn't there. Only the guy Grayson had knocked out and two other guys.

"Look who it is," one of them whisper.

They started whistling, making me furious. I try to ignore them as I'm trying to get to class. I should've just gone with Grayson.

As I walk pass them, the guy who got hit grabs my arm.

"Come 'ere," he tries to pull me closer.

"Leave me alone," I say as I try to pull my arm from his grip. His other friend grabs me by the waist as he tries to pull down my pants. I try to scream for help but the other one grabbing my arm, covers my mouth as he pushes me down to my knees. He unzips his pants and pulls out his bulge.

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't process what was about to happen.

He shoves his dick in my mouth as I feel lots of pressure in my behind. I felt pain as the guy was thrusting into me. I tried to move but I couldn't. The guy in front of me was pulling my hair so that I wouldn't try and get his dick out of my mouth. And the other was holding my hands from behind.

I couldn't move. My legs felt numb. And I felt tears flood down my face. I saw a flash come on as the other guy watching was recording him.

I felt as if everything was a blur until I felt relief and felt my body got out. I saw the boys running up the stairs and leaving me there.

I didn't know what happened.

I didn't know how to feel. I felt as if my soul had been sucked out of my body. I was numb and I couldn't feel either physical and emotional pain.

hey sorry if this was hard to read bc it was hella hard for me to write this.