twenty two

*a week later*

As I walk through the hallway, I feel every eye on me. People whispering to their friends as they turned around to look at the mess I was.

I felt as if people looked at me naked. I felt like everyone knew how my body looks like without clothes on.

I saw Grayson with his brother and their friends all laughing as they looked at me up and down. One of them had the nerves to whistle at me. They were standing in front of my locker.

"Can you guys move?" I ask. They all step away.

"The real question is, you think you can give me head?" The one that whistled says.

My heart started to hurt as I heard them all laugh at me.

"Stop it man," I hear Grayson say.

"You have no sense of humor," the guy says.

"You have no sense of maturity, you stupid fuck," Grayson fires back.

"Aye, why don't you shut the fuck up, yeah?" He says.

"Why don't you?" Grayson pushes his friend.

"Butthurt little bitch," his friend pushes back harder.

Grayson swings at him hard enough and his friend drops to the ground, becoming unconscious. Grayson knocked him out.

"What the fuck, Gray!" Ethan pushes Grayson away.

"He needs to have some fucking respect!" He was furious.

"Shut the fuck up, you have no right to say that," I say as I close my locker and walk away.

As I walk into my first period, I see Jillian. She looks at me up and down and I look away.

*a few minutes later after class started*

Grayson didn't come to my first period. He probably was sent to the office.

A student walks in the class with a blue note and gives it to my teacher. She reads it and looks up at me.

"Teresa, the principal needs to talk to you," my teacher says. "Take your stuff."

I get up as I put on my backpack

I take the blue note and walk out of class.

I look at the note. Written on it is the reason I'm going to the principal's office.

Suspension?

small chapter, i know but aye this story bouta get goooood :)