two

"Fuck!"

How am I supposed to get my laptop back? Right now, she could be on my laptop looking at the pornography I make and post.

I walk back and forth. I was desperate.

I walk out of my room and hear my mom downstairs in the kitchen. She might have it there. I walk down to the kitchen and "get a glass of water".

The laptop wasn't there. I drink some water and go upstairs again.

It's in my parent's room.

I open the door lightly and I see the laptop on the bed. I tippy toe over to it and open it quickly. Thank god I had a password on it.

I delete the website and clear my history. I close it once again and place it in the exact position it was in.

I walk back to my room and lock myself in it.

Teresa, don't you have a phone?

That's when I realized I could also record myself on my phone and post it.

smut coming up

I take out my phone from my backpack and quickly get on the app.

I tap on the camera icon. It takes me to the video camera.

I get up to change into lingerie but my phone rings making me flinch.

I pick it up and Jillian was calling me.

"Hey," I say.

"Teresa, oh my god, okay so something with Ethan happened!" She yells on the other line.

"What happened?" I place my phone in between my ear and shoulder as I open my closet.

"We kind of kissed," she shyly says.

"No way," I try to sound like I care.

"Yes way!" She squeals.

"Awe, Jill is growing up," I "tear up".

"God, his lips are just so beautiful," I can feel her smile widely.

"You're head over heels, Jill," I dig to the bottom of my closet and find my hidden bag with the lingerie inside of it.

"So what you up to?" Jill asks.

"About to do my homework," I sigh trying to sound sad.

"Teresa is going to do homework?" She asks sarcastically. "I'm impressed."

"Yeah, me too. I'll talk to you later," I cough at the end of my sentence.

"See you tomorrow, muah!" I hear the call end and I quickly go back to the app where the camera was already set to record."

I strip down naked and put on a red laced bra and panties. Along with this exotic lingerie, I slip on red, knee high socks with a little bit of transparency, showing my skin. I needed red heels.

I think about where I might have left those heels, I once wore.

Under my bed?

I bend down and look under my bed.

I examine it for just two seconds and I catch sight of the heels.

"There you are," I reach for the pair of heels and slip them on right away.

I grab my phone and set it on my night stand. I crawl onto my bed, slowly, and tap the record button.

I keep my face out of the camera. I recorded pornography anonymously. If people from school know this app and especially found out about Alex doing this, I need to keep my face out of it.

I position myself on my knees and stare at my body moving in the camera. My hands roam everywhere on my body. And when I mean everywhere, I mean everywhere.

One hand cups my left breast while my other hand slowly crawls down to my panties side. I lower it just a little to show an act of teasing. I bite my lip as I turn around to show off my ass. In all honesty, I have a pretty great ass. And I was confident as hell about it. I lower my body and stick out my butt. As I spread my legs just a bit, my right hand crawls up to my thigh and I grab my butt. I turn around once again with my body facing the camera.

My hands were crawling all over my body again until one hand slips into my panties. With my index finger, I start rubbing my clit slowly. I add in my middle finger after a few seconds.

A soft moan escapes my lips as my fingers' pace began to increase. Small waves of pleasure hit me and my fingers began to rub faster and faster.

"Fuck," I quietly moan.

I slip out of my panties.

I felt such a pleasure building up in me as if I were running to the finish line for that "win". My index finger slips inside of me. I was so wet and it shocked me. My finger slips out and I rub my clit faster than before. I was so close.

"Oh my g- fuck," I try not to moan out loud. The knot in my stomach dissolved into pleasure as my eyes roll to the back of my head. I felt my body twitch as those seconds of pleasure made my brain somehow numb.

The earth felt as if it had stopped spinning on its axis.

I take my phone and stop recording. I fall back on my bed and let a sigh of relief. 

My chest was rising up and down as I was trying to catch my breath. My neck felt sweaty and my hands were get sweaty too.

"Teresa, dinner is ready in 15 minutes," I hear a knock on the door and I jump in fear.

"Okay," my voice was shaky.

I run to the bathroom to take a shower. But then I remember about my phone. I run back out and grab my phone. I lock myself in the bathroom and start editing the video as in cropping it. 

I stare down at my phone as the POST button stared right back at me. I tap on it and it begins to load for it to send and be officially posted.

I turn on the shower and quickly get in.

heyo! I haven't updated in a while but I've been veery busy with school and other personal problems. I hope you guys understand :)

anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I also hope you guys like this plot. Honestly, I feel awkward writing about someone touching themselves but I mean it's 1 am and I'm probably on drugs.

I hope you guys have a wonderful day and also a Happy Halloween ;)

[vote, comment and share] 💙