nine

Teresa was the girl who posted these videos. Teresa was the girl who sent me that video. I even jerked off to her!

My view on her changed.

Chill, you barely know her. And you're obviously going to get to know her because you're not an asshole who lets stupid things get in the way.

After I go to the bathroom, I go back to Teresa who was on her phone.

Probably on that app.

"I'm back," I yell out to scare her and make her flinch in shock.

"You scared me," she chuckles hiding her phone.

"Alright let's do this," I sit down.

( about an hour later )

She was looking at another problem for me to work on. I catch myself staring at her. Her fingers run through her beautiful, wavy hair as she tried to move it out of her face. The way she licked her pink, smooth lips made me want to kiss them. The longer I stared at her, the more I remember images of her body.

I look away to get my mind off her.

The front door opens. Teresa and I immediately turn around to see who opened the door.

A woman, probably in her 40s, with a similar face as her daughter, showed up.

"Teresa," she looked at me and then at her daughter.

"Mom, uh, this is Grayson, we're studying for this calculus final."

"Oh, you are?" She says, still confused to see me.

"Yeah, I hope there's no... uh problem with, uh that," Teresa stuttered so much.

I felt uncomfortable right now. I felt as if her mom did not want me in this house. I'll just leave.

"I think I should go," I say, getting up.

"Yes, you should."

"You still need some help."

Teresa and her mom say things all at once.

"Teresa, I think Grayson should go," her mom says.

"But he still needs help with this problem," Teresa insists.

"I think he can find another study partner," Teresa's mother looks at me up and down as she gives me a dirty look.

"Teresa, it's fine, don't worry. Maybe some other time," I pat her on the shoulder.

I grab my calculus packet and pencil and shove them in my backpack.

I turn to Teresa who looked disappointed.

"I'll walk you outside," she frowns a little.

Her mom walks over to the kitchen, while we walk out of the house.

Teresa closes the front door once we are outside. "Hey, sorry about that."

"It's fine, don't worry," I shrug.

"It's just," she pauses. "My mom doesn't like boys around me, even if they're just friends, like you."

That kind of hurt. You just got friend-zoned.

"Trust me, it's fine, stop worrying," I chuckle.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow," she smiles and opens the door. She waves at me and steps inside, leaving me somehow speechless because of her smile.

Teresa's POV

I get back inside and let out a deep breath I've been holding in. I lean on the door and look up at the ceiling as I begin to daydream.

"Young lady, we need to talk," my mom interrupts me.

"Yes?" I push myself off the door and walk over to the kitchen, where she was cooking up a soup.

"You can't just bring a boy into the house without my permission," she begins. "What did I tell you, huh? You bring a boy into the house, then he'll think you want something and then he'll give it to you!"

"Oh my god! Mom, we had to study!" I was getting angry.

"Study, my ass! I bet you like him, don't you?" She shakes her head.

"Mom, it doesn't matter if I like him or not, we just needed to study," I try to say calmly.

"I don't believe you, but let me tell you this, you are never ever bringing that boy or any other boy into this house! You don't bring boys to fuck around with under my roof. Do that when you move out into your own house," she argues back.

"You know what? I'm done talking to you. Try to teach me a lesson when you're going to be done talking bullshit," I walk upstairs without another word spilling out of my mouth.

"Don't you walk away from me like that!" She yells from downstairs.

I slam my bedroom door and my phone vibrates.

New message from GDolan.

ugh sorry im not updating fast enough for y'all

If y'all were wonderinnnn, this is Teresa :)
⬇️

If y'all were wonderinnnn, this is Teresa :)⬇️

Oh and I hope y'all had a GREAT Christmas :)