twenty

*the next day*

Teresa's POV

Me: you got me sprung

Grayson: you? sprung? over me?

Grayson: funny joke

Me: i'm serious Grayson

Grayson: are you just playing with me?

Me: i just want to talk to you on the phone

Grayson: okay what's your #?

Me: xxx-xxx-xxxx

Grayson: alright let me find my earphones

I wait for a few minutes and a number calling me pops up on my screen. I answer it.

"Hey."

"So what do you wanna talk about?"

"I don't know."

"Yes you do," he chuckles.

"These weeks, that we've hung out.. I feel myself attracted to you even more every day."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

"Are you just messing with me?"

"Why would I lie about how I feel? What is the point of playing someone so dirty?"

"True."

"I just think about you a lot."

"When you feel lonely?"

"No! Oh my god. You're ruining this moment for me !" That comment disturbed me an awful lot.

"I'm just kidding," he chuckles.

"Good." I clear my throat. "I just started liking you a lot, you know? No boy ever made me feel so good like this."

"Awe, I feel special now."

"Yeah, you should. I don't usually tell people how I feel about them. Unless they're annoying,  then yeah, I would tell them they're annoying."

"Yikes, good thing you didn't tell me that."

"Hmm, now that I think of it.."

"Oh wow!" He laughs. What a beautiful laugh he had. Just by listening to it, it was music to my ears.

"Is that Teresa you're talking to?" I hear someone in the background. Probably Ethan.

"Shut the fuck up," I hear Grayson yell.

"Aye! Nice pictures Teresa!" I hear Ethan she laugh.

Did he actually say that? I didn't believe what he said. My chest suddenly hurt. I haven't felt this chest pain in while and it sucked a lot. I wasn't sad but I was furious. Hatred towards Grayson started to grow inside of me. Grayson showed Ethan the pictures. He just tried to get in my pants this whole time. I even told him how I felt about him. I hung out with him. We got to know each other and I let my fucking guard down with him. He took advantage of that. The real question here is how could I be so stupid?

"What the fuck, Ethan! Get out of here you fucking dickhead!" Grayson says and I hear a slam.

"Hey, Teres-"

I ended the call.

lesson of the day: don't let your guard down with a boy . it was a huge ass mistake that i committed.