sixteen

I walk out of the house, very embarrassed. I didn't even kiss back. As much as I wanted to, I just couldn't. Like I didn't even know what the hell to do. I wanted to just rewind and do it all over again.

"Hey, Teresa!" I hear Grayson yell out behind me.

I turn around and he was jogging towards me.

"Sorry about my brother. H-He's stupid," he rolls his eyes.

"It's fine," I chuckle.

"And sorry about me," he looks down. "I kissed you and I didn't even control myself."

"Grayson, I didn't even kiss back. I should be apologizing for being so damn stupid," I scoff.

"Well I get it. You don't like me-"

"Well I don't know about that," I cut him off.

"Wait what?" he asks.

My phone goes off and I take it out of my pocket. My mom was calling me.

"Look, I need to go. My mom is probably worried on where I am," I say. "See you tomorrow."

I turn around and answer my mom. "Yes, mom?"

"Where the hell are you? We have that dinner, I told you about!" she says.

"What do you mean 'dinner'?" I was confused. My mom never told me about a dinner or I was probably just not paying attention.

"A dinner with the Dolans! The new neighbors!" she kept on yelling.

My heart sunk and my stomach twisted and turned inside me.

"O-Oh okay? I'll be there in a bit," I say and hang up.

I was sick and tired of Grayson but I did want to see him again.

"Put on something nice, for once," my mom rolls her eyes at me.

"Don't worry," I say, vaguely.

I run up to my room to change into this burgundy skin tight dress. I really liked how this dress could make me show off the curves I have. I tie my hair half up and half down. Then I fixed my mascara and eyeliner and put on some sandals.

"Teresa, come downstairs and help me with the table!" I hear my mother yell at the top of her lungs.

I walk downstairs a bit frustrated. "You know, you don't have to yell.."

"You'll obviously won't listen to me so I have to yell at you," she says.

"Don't even go there with me," I glare at her.

"So who's coming?" I ask.

"Lisa Dolan, her husband and her two sons," she sighs.

That'll be six plates..

I get three plates and place them then get the other three.

"The boys are your age, I think," she says as she drains the pasta.

"Okay and I care why?" I laugh in a sarcastic tone.

"Well, I suggest you should try and, you know, talk to one of the boys. They are pretty handsome if you tell me," she gives me a smirk.

"I don't have time for guys," I roll my eyes as I open the counter of utensils. I take out about six forks and six knives.

"Besides, I've seen one of them and he's pretty ugly," I chuckle and place the utensils next to their corresponded plates.

"Are you crazy? Those boys are so good looking!" She gasps.

Grayson and Ethan are pretty hot. Not going to lie..

"Okay mom, calm your hormones," I laugh awkwardly.

"Can you look for the alfredo sauce in the fridge?" she pours the pasta in a huge bowl.

I walk over to the fridge and look for the alfredo sauce. I hand my mom the jar of the white sauce.

"Thanks honey," she says.

The doorbell rings. My mom and I literally shoot our eyes do the door.

"Go! Go get it!" she shoos me away.

I walk over to the door and open it to see Grayson, Ethan, and their parents.

"Hello, you must be Teresa, right?" the mother says and smiles.

hey guys 😂 the dinner bouta be litty tittyyy but sorry for not updating LMAO

there's this thing called a life involved around school 🤙