twenty six

"Mr. Dolan, three days of suspension for you," our principal says.

He took us to his office and have just been talking and talking and talking yet we haven't even told him why all of this has happened. I didn't say a word the whole time.

"For defending her?" Grayson points at me.

"You almost fractured the damn boy's skull, Grayson!"

"Oh c'mon, not even!" Grayson groans.

"When something happens, you don't deal with it through violence."

"He deserved it," Grayson was still shaking from the fight. I don't know why he would get in so much trouble for me.

"But this is not the right way to solve thi-"

"They raped her, god damn it! They fucking humiliated her! So don't tell me that wasn't right to do by 'almost fracturing Nick's skull', because it sure fucking was!" Grayson was banging his fist against the desk every sentence. Our principal was shocked.

"They raped you?" He asked me.

It took me a while to nod and accept it.

"God," he digs his face into his hands.

"Where did this happen?"

"Here," I could barely even talk. I was so embarrassed of this. "In school."

It didn't seem as if he believed me.

"Do you have proof?"

"Are you kidding me?" Grayson bursts out.

"Dolan, get the hell out of my office!" he kicks out Grayson. I didn't want to be alone with this man.

He stands up and walks out, slamming the door.

"Fuck!" We hear him yell outside.

Grayson's POV

I storm out of the stupid office and sit down. Nick and his friend were in the nurse's office with ice packs on their heads which was next to the office I was in.

I stand up and walk in. "Man I wish I could've punched you good enough to get the pussy out of you. You call yourself a man for forcing a girl to suck your dick, act like one. No means fucking no." I spit in Nick's face.

He tries to hit me but the nurse holds him back. "Sit down!"

I go back and sit down as I look at Nick's misery.

I have never been so angry in my life. The girl I may have fallen in love with had been ruined by me, two sons of bitches and my brother.

About 20 minutes had past by maybe and I was getting super impatient.

Teresa walks out of the office crying her eyes out.

"Hey, what happened?" I grab her arm and she pushes me away. She runs out of the atendance office as I follow her.

"Teresa! What happened?" I grab ahold of her arm again and I turn her to face.

"He doesn't believe me."

Her eyes were red with her makeup running down her cheeks.

"What do you mean he doesn't?"

"He just doesn't! Let me go!" She pulls away and runs out of school.

I wanted to run after her. But she was going to push me away even more until she despisesme more than she already does.

I'm one of the reasons why her life is going downhill. I hated myself for it.

awe grayson ☹️☹️