Stiles; Confessions

You have made a lot of mistakes in your life, but the biggest was choosing to wait for Stiles.

You and Stiles have been friends since the two of you were in diapers and it was only natural for you to develop feelings for the pale skinned boy- Your best friend.

Every day you decided against telling Stiles how you feel; You always thought that you should wait a few days. Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months.

But now it was too late.

You and Stiles have not been spending much time together ever since Malia arrived.

You liked Malia, but hated the fact that Stiles was constantly around her. It was as if he had forgotten you even existed.

Saying that you were shocked to receive a call from him and be asked to come over would be an understatement.

"Hey, you okay?" You hear Stiles ask, he waves his hand in front of your face and you realize that you have been daydreaming.

"Yeah I'm fine." You lie forcing a small smile. He nods his head before averting his eyes back to the textbook resting on his lap.

"No actually I am not." You choose to rather tell your best friend the truth. You were tired of lying to him and pretending that everything is okay.

He narrows his eyes in confusion. "So what's wrong?"

"Look Stiles," You straighten your posture, "We have been best friends since we were little kids. Lately, it's as if you have forgotten that I even existed. Every day you're hanging out with Malia." I explain.

Stiles places his textbook on the bed and turns his body to face you completely. "Wait, Y/N are you jealous?" He raises an eyebrow. He seems to be finding it hard to believe.

"Can you blame me? I always had you by my side, but now you're nowhere to be seen anymore." You feel the tears welling up in your eyes as you speak.

"Stiles, I like you, okay? And it hurts me that lately you only see through me." A tear falls down from your eye and rolls down your cheek.

"Y/N." Stiles says, sounding surprised. He scoots closer to you until he sitting right beside you, a small smile forming on his lips as he stares at nothing in particular-As if reminiscing.

"Remember when we were like fourteen," He looks at you, "I told you that I had this insane crush on you and you laughed. You said that we will always be best friends and if we ever became anything more, it would ruin our friendship."

You try to remember that day, but you can't. Eventually you recall the time clearly.

"I only said that beca-"

"I know I know," Stiles cuts you off, a smile still playing on his lips, "The thing is Y/N, I never stopped having that insane crush on you." He says and this time you are surprised.

"What? Then why does it feel as if you're distancing yourself from me?"

"Because I have." He simply says. "But it's harder than I thought. I felt that if I distanced myself from you and spent more time with somebody else, I would get over you." He explains breaking eye contact and looking around the room. "I...I thought that you didn't feel the same way about me."

Stiles' gaze finally meets yours and a smile creeps onto your face. "So what happens now?" You ask unsure of where the two of you stand.

"Well," He leans closer until your mouths are inches apart, "We can start by doing this." He says before placing his soft lips on yours.

A STILES IMAGINE BC I JUST WATCHED S6 EP1 AND IM CRYING SO HARD

vote and comment, if you want x