Parrish; You Belong Here

requested by @makaruthmasu
hope you enjoy!

*

Sheriff Stilinski was exceeding the speed limit, but to you, it felt like you guys couldn't go any slower. All you wanted was to stop Parrish before he left Beacon Hills and never came back again. You couldn't stand the mere thought of that happening. You had to stop him, and you were holding on to the hope that he would stay. For you.

"Can we go faster?" Lydia asked from the passenger side.

Sheriff Stilinski kept his eyes glued to the dark road ahead. "I'm going as fast as I can."

"We're not going to get to him in time." You panicked from the back seat. Why was this taking so long?

"Don't worry, we will." Sheriff Stilinski reassured, glancing at you through the rear view mirror. He spoke with confidence. How could he be so sure?

You jumped forward in your seat at the sight of Jordan's car up ahead in the road. The car was standing still and he was outside of the car, examining his wheels. Oh, maybe Sheriff Stilinski did have reason to be so sure.

The vehicle came to a stop and the three of you jumped out, rushing towards the deputy. Your heart was beating hard against your chest.

"You're all out of your minds, you know that?" Was the first thing he said.

"You can't leave!" Lydia said. He frowned at her, dividing his attention between the three of you.

"I can't stay. I'm a hellhound." He tried to reason. You stayed back, allowing Lydia and the Sheriff to do  all of the talking. You didn't even know what to say; You weren't sure there was anything any of you could say to change his mind. "I can't..." His voice trailed off.

"Jordan, you can't leave." This time you were the one to speak up. He looked at you, surprised. "Please, you can't. You belong here."

"Y/N-"

"Jordan, I love you." You blurted out, and when three pairs of eyes were fixated on you, you regretted it. "You can't leave." Your voice was soft and you tried to ignore all of their stares.

"W-What?" Parrish whispered. He knew that you cared about him, he cared a lot about you too, but he had no idea that your feelings for him were that strong. None of them knew. You had kept it to yourself.

Sheriff Stilinski took a hold of Lydia's forearm. "Lydia, come on, let's go wait in the car." The two of them left, leaving you alone with Parrish.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, I don't know. But I'm telling you now. And I can't let you go." You took a step forward to be closer to him.

"Well, what if I stay and people get hurt? And die? What if you get hurt? Or die?" He was speaking so fast. You placed your hands flat on his chest.

"Well, what if that only happens if you're gone?" He looked conflicted, he really didn't know what to do.

"Jordan, I think you're here in Beacon Hills for a reason. To protect the people. To protect me." Your words had definitely stuck with him.

He lowered his head and you wrapped your arms around his neck, hugging him. "Do you really love me?" His voice was low.

"What?"

"Do you actually love me? Or was that just something to say so that I wouldn't go?"

"I do love you. I love you so much. That's why I can't let you go." Your eyes met with his once he lifted his head again.

"I love you too." He cupped the side of your face with his hands, connecting his lips with yours.

Back in the car, Lydia and Sheriff huffed out a sigh of relief. Their mission was complete; Parrish was staying in Beacon Hills.