Isaac; Caught

You and Isaac initially entered the kitchen to grab something to eat, but that's not really how things ended up.

You follow Isaac into the kitchen and he makes a direct beeline towards the refrigerator. He searches for something to satisfy his hunger while you lift yourself up onto the countertop. You had a feeling that this might take longer than expected.

"What were you saying about Finstock?" Isaac asks as he continues searching, not glancing at you once. You shake your head.

"Nah, I forgot. And I'm sure it wasn't important anyway." You shrug, kicking your feet like a four year old.

Isaac's laugh sounds through the quiet house and you smile. "Well, there's nothing in here." He says, voice laced with disappointment. He closes the refrigerator and turns to face you.

A certain emotion flashes in his bright blue eyes, but you are unable to identify it. You watch as he walks closer towards you. He stops once he is standing right in front of you, between your legs.

Involuntarily, you curl your legs around his body causing him to smirk. His hands find their way to your waist, but he lowers them down just above your butt before pulling you towards him, your bodies touching as you sit on the edge of the counter.

"Every day you surprise me Lahey." You tease him. He lowers his head down to connect your lips with his, but you turn your head so that he kisses your cheek.

"And you are so predictable." He jokes and you raise an eyebrow. You snake your arms around his neck and straighten your posture to make yourself taller.

"Am I?" You whisper seductively in his ear. You plant a tender kiss just below before taking his earlobe between your lips. A soft, almost unnoticeable moan escapes Isaac's mouth and you smile triumphantly to yourself. "Was that predictable?" You ask once you're face to face with the taller werewolf again.

"Well," He begins, "I wasn't expecting it." He says truthfully, earning a giggle from you. "Well right now, I really, really want to kiss you."

"Then kiss me. I won't stop you." You say, already wanting to feel his lips against your own. Isaac doesn't hesitate another moment, he presses his lips against yours and you smile into the kiss, enjoying every moment.

He wraps his arms around your body and holds you against his chest as your lips continue to move in sync. You pull away, Isaac taking his bottom lip between his teeth and you find yourself wishing that it was your lip between his teeth.

"What?" He asks, you don't even realize you have been staring. You shake your head, feeling your cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

"Nothing." You grin, immediately connecting your lips with the skin where his jaw meets his neck.

"Y/N." Isaac moans softly. You leave a trail of wet kisses down his neck before moving back to face him, narrowing your eyes.

"Why are you whispering?" You question, unaware that you are too speaking quietly. Isaac smirks as he shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know. I guess I'm not used to being all alone with you in the house for so long." You bring one of your hands from around his neck to cup his face, the pad of your thumb tracing over his bottom lip.

"Oh." Is all that you say. Isaac starts to say something, but you are longing to feel his touch again, you don't wait for him to finish speaking before you lock your lips with his again. This time Isaac smiles into the kiss, loving your new demeanor.

You bring your arms down in front of him, placing your hands on his chest and then tugging off his cardigan. His grip around you loosens as he allows the material to fall from his arms down onto the ground.

Your hands hold onto his biceps, your nails digging into his flesh as his lips pleasure you, leaving kisses at the crook of your neck.

He gently lays you down and you flinch as the cold countertop makes contact with your skin through the thin material of your shirt. Isaac breaks away from you and you eye him as he removes his white top, pulling it over his head and dropping it to the floor where his cardigan lays.

You place your hand on his now bare chest before trailing it down along his skin. He lifts up your shirt enough for him to kiss the skin on your stomach. You bite your lip to refrain from making a noise, even though the two of you are alone.

"No! Not where I make dinner!" You jump up, accidentally elbowing Isaac in the face as you do so. He winces in pain.

You stand there in shock watching as Melissa covers her face with her hands, Isaac immediately reaching down and picking up his clothing.

"It's not what it looks like." Isaac manages to say once done dressing himself, earning a glare not only from Mrs McCall, but from you too.

***

thank you for reading

if you liked this, be sure to click vote and comment