Theo; Trust Issues

"If I could slap some sense into you, I would Y/N. You're dancing with the Devil." Stiles says and you roll your eyes.

It's pretty obvious that Stiles didn't approve of your sudden romantic interest in Theo Raeken- No one in the pack approved.

"He's right, Y/N. Not only is Theo a bad boy, he's also the bad guy." You turn your head to face Liam as he speaks.

"No he's not," You defend your boyfriend, "You guys don't know him like I do. You need to give him a chance."

"Yeah, let's all give him a chance to slit our throats." Stiles lets out a sarcastic laugh. You love Stiles, but you want him to shut up.

"Y/N, they're right. You-" Malia begins to say, but you cut her off and stand up.

"No. You guys don't know him the way I do. And I don't need your approval to be with him." You tell them as they watch you leave.

You exit the library and make your way towards the boys lockeroom- Where you'd find Theo.

You push the door open and walk towards where Theo's locker is. You find him standing staring at his phone, but he looks up when realizing that somebody had come in.

"Hey." He smiles sweetly, making his way towards you and you have no idea why none of your friends like him.

"Hi." You force a smile and wrap your arms around his neck as he stops in front of you. You connect your lips with his for a brief moment before pulling away.

"What's wrong?" He asks and you look up to meet his concerned expression. You slowly shake your head.

"It's my friends. I don't know what else I have to do to make them trust you." You groan and lower your hands down to your sides.

"Don't worry about it, Y/N." He cracks a small smile.

"No. They're being unreasonable and it's frustrating." You run your hands through your long hair. Theo places his hand on your cheek and you lean into his touch, your eyes closing involuntarily as you do so.

"I'm not expecting them to trust me- At least not yet. What matters to me now is you. You trust me, right?" His voice is soft and calming. Your eyes meet with his and you nod your head.

"Of course I do." You respond. "And I want them to trust you too. They think you're the bad guy, but you're not." It angers you how much your friends seem to despise Theo and you feel nothing towards him but love.

"Don't worry... Just give them time." You sigh at the thought of your friends never trusting him. He just wants to help, that's all he ever wanted. "It means a lot that you care so much, really. Thanks for trying to help." He adds.

"I'll always be by your side Theo, whether they trust you or not." You assure him, standing on the tip of your toes to lock your lips with his.

***

hey thanks for reading

don't forget to vote and comment if you want