Issac; Accidental

don't forget to vote and comment x

***

It's been three weeks since your older brother Scott let his friend Isaac Lahey stay over at your house. You never really interacted with Isaac; there were only short, simple questions asked and statements spoken between the two of you, such as:

"Y/N, where the hell is your brother?"
"Isaac, where the hell is Scott?"

Scott was pretty much always the center of your discussions.

Other than that, the two of you stayed out of each other's way. You were happy about it most of the time, but there were days when all you wanted was somebody to talk to, and Isaac would be the only one around. But even on those lonely days, you two never talked to each other. It felt rather weird for you to share your thoughts and feelings with Scott's friends, even if they lived under the same roof as you.

Once again, your mother was working a late night shift, and Scott was out as usual, but this time he had taken Isaac along with him. You couldn't deny that you missed seeing the tall, curly haired boy walking around the house.
Even though there were rarely any conversations between both of you, you enjoyed having him around.

You decide to take advantage of the empty house, seeing that it was the perfect time to take a pleasant shower, without the two teenage boys using up all of the hot water.

You strip off your jeans and t-shirt in your bedroom, leaving you in only your underwear before making your way to the bathroom. There's no towel.

Your brother always keeps a stack of fresh towels in his bedroom, you remember. So without hesitation, you walk through his door. The room is empty, obviously. After taking out a fresh towel, you leave his room, closing the door on your way out.

Something in the hallway catches your eye and you look up, a loud 'oh my god!' slipping from your lips as soon as your eyes lock with Isaac's widened ones. The towel falls from your hands.

"I'm not looking!" Isaac yells, immediately shutting his eyes and turning his head. You quickly bend down to pick the towel up while also trying your best to cover up your exposed skin- you couldn't cover up much.
You glance back up at Isaac to see his eyes open again.
"Isaac! You're still looking!"
"I-I'm sorry!" He stumbles over his own words as he forces himself to
look away.

You hurry towards the bathroom and lock yourself inside

You hurry towards the bathroom and lock yourself inside. Your entire face heats up at the thought of your brother's friend seeing you half naked.

There is a soft knock on the door. "I'm sorry Y/N, I didn't see anything..." he lies. You remain quietly pressed against the other side of the door.
"O-Okay, alright I'm lying."
Still, you say nothing.
"Y/N, I can hear your heartbeat; it's really fast... Uh I'm sorry, next time I won't sneak in without saying anything. Don't worry, we won't speak of this ever again."