Isaac; 21 Questions

You and your best friend Isaac were lazing around in your bedroom. The two of you were alone at home, bored out of your minds. You were laying in opposite directions; your head resting next to where his feet were, but because of the height difference, your feet only reached his chest.

You groaned, trying to find something - anything - to do. "Wanna play a game?" You finally suggested.

"What game?" Isaac mumbled from the end of the bed. You lifted yourself up, resting your weight on your elbows as you watched him.

"I don't know? Twenty-one questions or something." You laid down again, letting your head hit the pillow.

Isaac chuckled, "we already know everything about each other."

"Not everything."

This time Isaac lifted himself up to look at you, his eyebrows furrowed. "What don't I know about you, mhm?" He was intrigued.

"No, no Lahey. What don't I know about you?" You wiggled your eyebrows. You were both sitting up straight now, facing one another. You hummed, trying to think of what to ask him. "Why did you cheat on our chemistry test this morning?"

Isaac rolled his eyes. "I didn't cheat." He denied at first. You stared at him, waiting for him to confess. "Fine, I did," he sighed, "but you know I was failing that class... Ask me something else. I don't wanna talk about school."

"Okay," you looked around the room as if trying to find inspiration for what to ask him, "do you think Erica is pretty?" The question slipped off of your tongue unexpectedly. You noticed Isaac speaking with the blond girl often, so you had your suspicions. You were curious.

Isaac gave you a strange look before slowly saying, "Yeah, I guess?" You avoided looking at him, but could feel his eyes on you.

"Do you think- do you think that I'm pretty?" You fumbled around with your fingers, nervous to hear his answer.

Isaac waited a few seconds too long before answering, "yes... I think you're beautiful."

As if your tongue had a mind of its own, you asked, "have you ever wanted to kiss me?"

Isaac's eyes slightly widened for a brief moment. He opened his mouth to say something, but didn't. You regretted asking him the question. What on earth were you thinking asking him something like that? Things were gonna be so awkw-

Your thoughts were interrupted as Isaac's lips met with yours. You were in so much shock that you pushed him away. "W-What?" He stuttered, afraid that he had done something wrong.

You looked at him, not knowing what to say. All you knew is that you liked the feeling of your lips against his, and you wanted to feel it again. As you wrapped your arms around his neck, you kissed him, your hands playing with his dark curls.

This time Isaac was the one to break the kiss. "It's my turn to ask a question now." He said.

"Yeah?"

"Do you love me? Like, more than just a friend." He was looking at you intently with his piercing green eyes, and you were burning under his gaze.

"Do you?" You asked.

"I asked you first." The corner of his lips twitched up into a smile.

"Yeah, I do." You admitted.

Isaac's smile grew wider, flashing his perfect teeth. He kissed you once more, "I love you too."