Scott; Peter Hale's Daughter

imagine requested by @Sarah91t

hope you like it, i'm sorry it took so long

***

"Who is it?" Peter asked Lydia, already tired of waiting for the answer. Lydia stayed silent for a moment, then her eyes met with his.

"Sarah." She said, almost as if she couldn't believe her own words. She was sure of it though; her and Allison were one hundred percent certain that Sarah was Peter Hale's daughter.

His grip on her shoulders loosened and he lowered his hands. He couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe he had a daughter; he couldn't believe that it was Sarah.

***

Sarah's POV

I was speechless. Although my mind was occupied with thoughts and I had a hundred questions to ask, my mouth remained closed. I didn't know what to say.

It hasn't been long since I found out that I am Peter's daughter. The news literally rocked me to my core; not only could I not believe it, I didn't want to. How is it possible? How could I be related to that monster?

I despised Peter Hale- the whole pack did. I hated that I was even acquainted to the man, so you can imagine my emotions when Lydia told me the truth.

I had locked myself in my bedroom just so that I could be alone and have time to think. I was ignoring every call, every text message, everything.

A knock on the door had pulled me out of my deep pool of thoughts. I looked up as it opened, revealing Lydia. She gave me a small smile.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" She asked. She walked over towards me and took a seat beside me on the edge of the bed.

"Fine, I guess." I told her truthfully. I didn't actually feel anything- I was almost emotionless.

She looked down at her hands. "I was talking to Scott earlier an-"

"You didn't tell him, did you?" I interrupted her.

"I had to." She sighed, "why shouldn't I?"

"Because he'll freak out. Scott is already protective over me," I looked at her, "I can't even imagine how he'd act after this."

She nodded her head understandingly. "I get it, but I think you should at least return his calls." She said.

"You're right." I looked towards my cell phone on my bedside table. I stood up and walked to it then picked it up.

Seventeen new missed calls from Scott. I clicked his contact and it began calling. There was only two rings before Scott picked up.

"Sarah?" He sounded relieved, "are you alright?"

"I'm fine Scott. Just a little in shock thou-"

"I'm coming over." He interrupted. Then the call ended. I pulled the phone away from my ear, looking at the screen.

"What happened?" Lydia turned to face me.

"Scott's coming over." I informed her. She rolled her eyes, clearly not surprised by his actions. We both knew how protective Scott was.

***

I made my way to the front door as soon as I received a text from Scott telling me that he was outside. I turned the key and opened the door.

Scott smiled the moment our eyes met. It made my heart flutter; the fact that after over a year of dating, he still felt joyful whenever seeing me.