Epilogue

5 years later 

"May I present to you, the graduating class of this year!" The dean of New Orleans' college anounced. 

Every student threw their cap in the air, including Kailee, Lysa, Alexander and Caroline. In the crowd they could see their family. All of them had proud smiles on the faces, clapping and cheering them on. 

Everything had worked out just fine. 

Because of Sage, Finn no longer wanted to die and because of Caroline, they knew what the Salvatores and the Gilberts were planning so had put up a plan to prevent anything from happening to Finn. He now lived happily ever after with Sage in New Orleans. 

Kol had tried to get the attention from Bonnie but he never succeeded so he left and went to New Orleans where he met another witch with whom he fell in love with instantly. Davina Claire was a very powerful witch, even at age 16. At first she had been apprehensive about him but soon warmed up to him and admitted to everyone that she had also fallen in love with him when she first met him. 

It's because of him that she never participated in a ritual the New Orleans witches called the Harvest. She had to be present though but because Kol didn't trust the witches he was nearby along with Kailee, Elijah, Klaus and Caroline. Finn wasn't in the city at that time but he took care of the witches afterwards. 

When the witches slid the troath of the first participant, they flashed forward and killed the elders, not giving them a chance to complete the ritual. Kailee fed her blood to the nearly dying witch but it was already too late. She tried everything she could but nothing helped, in the end Davina had to pull her away and tell her it was too late. 

The pair were now engaged but in no hurry to get married, they are planning already but there is no rush for them both agreeing that they don't need marriage to know that they love each other.

Marcel came as well, albeit too late. 

Because we were everywhere he wasn't, we quickly got the city in hands and ruled over it. 

If someone would have told Kailee in the beginning of Senior year of High School she would be one of the leading members of New Orleans she would have admitted them to the nuthouse but now it was the truth. 

Klaus did indeed propose on Christmas and of course Caroline said yes. They were very much in love, even now. They got married which they wanted to keep small but it turned out to be a huge event in the end. Not too much later something miraculous happened. A werewolf, Hayley, was pregnant but dying so nature along with the help of witches put the baby in a strong, young woman: Caroline. Now they have a child together, Hope. 

Hope has turned out to be a beautiful young girl, now already going to first grade. She is highly gifted, having some sort of connection to nature but not quite being a witch either. 

Anyway, in the end, the two couldn't be happier. 

As for Rebekah, she didn't find love or anything else but she found happiness and she was okay with that. She wouldn't search for love anymore, she was sure it would find her once upon a time. 

Having a little niece again is like being on cloud nine for her. She is so happy with Hope and treats her as a princess if not a Queen. 

Lastly, Kailee and Elijah... those two... they are a beautiful and truly happy couple. Elijah treats her as if she is a goddess or something and worships the ground she walks on. He'll do anything to keep her safe and sometimes goes a bit too far in it but they're happy with each other. 

Their second wedding was before Niklaus and Caroline's. They had a small event, only wanting family and friends. 

When she moved to New Orleans, her siblings followed along with little baby Deamon Mikealson. 

Her mother gave birth in March and handed the baby over as said. After Kailee took Deamon in, her mother went back to her old ways of partying and sleeping around with everyone that wanted her. She soon found her dead in it. 

Her father went to jail and as oldest of his children and favorite of his father, she inherited his empire. She found out about his frauds and reported it to the police, he is now facing life time in jail. 

With the help of Elijah, she managed to combine both having the empire and going to college but in the end, it all worked out. 

Every night she went to sleep in the arms of her husband and blessed the stars that they were all Reunited

.

.

.

.

That's it! 

The story is over!

I hope you enjoyed it!