Poll Time

Hey everyone!

I'm currently  working on a new story and I'm in a bit of a dilemma because I made 2 covers for it. I find myself unable to choose so I'm going to let you decide.

I'm going to drop the covers down below and you have to comment 1 or 2 for which one you'd prefer.

I'm also going to give you the summary already.

Catherine Van Leuten is a 20 year old college student that goes home for the first time in 2 years for summer.

Going home, she expected a lot of things. Everything could have happened in her mind- she imagined literally everything happen.

The one thing she hoped didn't happen, actually did happen.

She ran into the ex that left her waiting at the altar 2 years ago.

What will happen now that she saw him again?

Will old wounds open up again?

Will she ever know why he left her waiting?

Now, the summary suggests that it is only a romance novel but it also has a fantasy/sci-fi touch because as the title says, Beastly cursed, something not supernatural but not totally human either is going on. (Major hint in the title)

Anyway, here are the covers:

Here's the 2nd option

Comment down below which one you'd prefer. 1 or 2

After tomorrow morning this poll will officialy be closed.

Also, if you haven't done it already than you should go to my fb page called R. Neve where I post other polls or previews to my stories and other stuff such as that.

Bye!