Chapter 9

Ch 9

Harry’s pov:

I had liked Lexi from the first day we met her. That wasn’t something I kept hidden. I had even tried to kiss her while drunk, which I admit was a mistake. I told her how I felt and she had basically turned me down. I was content to wait, to see if I could win her over slowly. But seeing her kiss Niall for that dare broke my heart a little. Yes I liked her, but I knew then I couldn’t have her. The way her and Niall looked together, they way he kissed her, let me know that my bestfriend liked her as well, possibly more than I did. While I was the one in the media always being shown as the womanizer or the playboy, the actual playboy of the group was Niall. He had gone out with quite a few women, some being one night stands and others lasting a week or two. He was enjoying being single, and I couldn’t blame him. I had done the same a few times.  But this time it was different. He treated her like a princess, even punching that guy in the bar in Canada, which shocked us all.  But I was going to make him work for her. I knew deep down that she would end up choosing him, and I was okay with that. After all I am Harry Styles, there is no shortage of girls for me to date.

“What the hell are you doing Harry?” Niall asked me angrily. “I thought I made that very clear already.” I told him, running a hand through my hair. “well we could have had that discussion between the two of us, and not involved her.” He said, pouting. “I don’t like the idea of both of us dating her and her not knowing. How would that be fair? To make her think she has to lie about it? Because you know she would think like that. It would end up making her feel like her jerk of an ex boyfriend. And in the end we would both lose her. Is that what you want?” I said to my friend. He sighed “I just don’t understand. That isn’t something you usually say. Normally if we both fancy the same girl we don’t go after her. Now we are competing for a girl? How is that good for us?” Niall said. “We are best mates. I know I will be happy for you if she chooses you. I would hope it would be the same reversed.” I told him.  He just nodded. “so what are you going to do with her tomorrow.” He asked. I grinned. “bowling” He just shook his head at me. “I’m going to shower.” He said before walking away. I smiled like an idiot. Hopefully my plan would work, and he would finally know what it was like to have a quality girl that he had to work for, for once in his life.

**Sorry this is so short, but I wanted to give you an insight into whats goin on in Harrys head. Please don't forget to vote :)**