Chapter 15

Ch 15

Lexi pov

I woke up later than normal the next day, my phone going off. I picked it up and saw that it was Liam calling. “Hey Li what’s up?” I asked, he didn’t usually call me. “Can you come to my room in a bit? I have something I need to talk to you about.” He asked, sounding serious. “Alright give me a bit to shower and get dressed and I’ll be right over.” “Okay see you in a bit.” He said, hanging up. 

It took me about an hour to shower and get ready, I had blowdried my hair straight and put on a bit of makeup. When I got to Liam’s room I knocked on the door. “Come in!”  I heard him yell from inside. I wandered in and gave him a small wave and a smile “So what’s up?” I asked him, sitting on the edge pf the bed. “Well, I was talking to Simon and we both agreed that, if you want, you should come back to london with us. Sophia needs a flat mate for a bit and since we have a break until February we though you could spend some of it with us. Obviously we would pay your way there, and you would have to help Soph with the bills, but her flats paid for so no rent.” He said, looking at me expectantly.  I just looked at him in shock. “Oh my god are you serious?” I squealed, jumping off the bed. I heard the door to Liam’s room open, followed by a voice.“What’s going on?” I heard Niall ask. “Liam invited me to come back to London with you guys. He said that Sophia was looking for a flat mate for the next little bit and since I’m still your twitter person it made more sense if I was in London with you guys” I said, excited  “well that’s great. I can’t wait to show you around London.” He said, giving me a huge grin. I blushed and smiled back before the door to the room made nose again. “Who are we showing around London?” I heard Harry ask as he walked into Liam’s room. “Liam invited me to come back with you guys” I said, still excited. “well that’s lovely.” Harry said, his smiled making me blush and look down.  Soon after Sophia came in and the two of us got busy planning everything we wanted to do while I was in London.

A few days later we were all boarding our plane back to London. I was going to buy some new stuff while there, and had already given Kat two months worth of rent. I was surprised at what I was being paid just to be on twitter all the time. I sat next to Sophia on the plane, talking with her about the stuff she wanted to do with me while there. “There’s this one club that we have  to go to. You’ll love it I promise.” She said with a smile.

Liam drove us to the flat from the airport so he could say goodbye to Sophia. Once the two were done with their goodbyes she showed me up into the flat. It wasn’t huge by any means, but it was nice. It was open concept so the kitchen opened up to the living room. There were two bedrooms and a shared bathroom. It also had a gorgeous view out the big windows that covered one wall. “It used to be an old factory.” She said to me. “The view is wonderful.” I said. She smiled “ I know it is isn’t it. There is a party at Harry’s flat tomorrow night, so we should get some sleep. I want to go shopping for a new dress tomorrow and you’re coming with me.” She said with a grin. I smiled back at the girl “Alright, I’ll see you in the morning. And thanks for letting me stay here.” I said. “It’s not a problem love” She said, giving me a quick hug before we both went to our rooms.

The next day we went shopping, and it was honestly  a zoo. We got mobbed at one point by a bunch of girls who recognized Sophia. In the end I ended up with a black sequined mini and a new pair of black heels to go with it, along with some winter wear, and a couple things for my mom and Kat for Christmas.  It was only October, but I liked to stay ahead of those kinds of things.