Chapter 11

Ch 11

Niall’s pov

I couldn’t hide my smile when I found out Lexi had hit Harry with a bowling ball.  I knew it was an accident but it served him right. And it was amusing to watch him sit there with an ice pack. “So now I know not to take her bowling.” I chuckled. “Quiet you. She was having fun until the accident.” He said, smirking at me.  I frowned at him. I couldn’t lose Lexi. She wasn’t like all the other girls. She saw  me as Niall, not as a member from one direction. She never asked us for anything, and treated us like we were regular lads.  It helped that she was gorgeous too, not that she thought she was. I decided to text her to ask her to go play laser tag the next afternoon. I did a little happy dance when she said yes, falling asleep with a smile on my face.

We had the whole day off so I made an afternoon date. I called the laser tag place and let them know I was coming, so they could get extra people working just in case. I went to pick Lexi up at 1 and couldn’t help my smile when she opened the door. She had obviously gone for a Katniss look, black tanktop, skinnies and runners. She also had her brown hair up in a ponytail. “You look like you’re ready for the Hunger Games.” I said with a chuckle. “you better believe it Horan.” She said with  a mischievous grin.

I drove us out to the laser tag place. It was a short and quiet drive.  Once we got there we went in and paid for a few games. There were quite a few people there, mostly older thankfully. A few fans came up and asked for pictures, which I was happy to do. They were sweet and very polite, which always makes me happy. Once everyone had joined the next game  we were taken into a room and given our packs. An instructor came and explained how to use the packs and what the rules were.  Soon we were ready to go into the game area. “You’re goin down Horan.” Lexi whispered into my ear, causing me to shiver slightly and look at her confused before the doors opened and she took off.

I couldn’t keep up so I wandered around on my own, shooting at anyone who shot first. “hey Ni” I heard behind me and turned around to see Lexi, a wicked grin on her face . “I thought I lost y…” I was about to say when she shot me. “Oi! No fair!” I said. She laughed and took off running before  I could shoot back. “THIS MEANS WAR!” I called out, running after her.  I wandered around before I was shot again, followed by the sound of Lexi’s evil giggled. I looked around, unable to see her.  This went on for the rest of the game.

In the end she came in the top 5 in the first three games. I was pouting. I didn’t like losing, especially to Lexi. “Aww cheer up cupcake” she chuckled, poking my shoulder. I stuck my tongue out at her. I wasn’t going to let her beat me in the last game. When the doors opened I bolted and hid. I could see her looking for me, so I followed her, waiting for the right moment to strike. I followed her up to one of the platforms. She was looking out a window when I found her. I could see her profile, and was taken back a bit by how beautiful she looked in the black light. I snuck up behind and trapped her between my body and the wall “gotcha.” I whispered into her ear. She turned around to face me and I couldn’t help it. I pushed her up against the wall and kissed her, hard. 

It took her a moment, but soon she was kissing me back, wrapping her arms around my neck and running her fingers through my hair. I don’t know how long we stayed like that. “Eww get a room.” We heard behind us. I broke the kiss and turned around to see a young boy, around 10 looking at us. I raised a brow and was about to say something when he shot me and ran off.  Lexi giggled and I looked at her and pouted. I was about to kiss her again when the lights came on, signaling the end of the game.

After that game we went to grab a quick bite before heading back to the hotel. “ I had fun” She said when we got to her door. She was blushing and I smiled. She looked so cute when she blushed. “ I’ll see you in a bit. Louis wants us all to go watch a movie later.” I said, kissing her on the forehead and walking away. If I stayed any longer I would have kissed her again. And I wanted to leave her wanting more.

** sorry these last few chapters are really short. they will get longer again but writing in the boy's pov's is a bit difficult :) **