VI

kookie97: hyung

kookie97: please I'm sorry

kookie97: I'm just so insecure

kookie97: if I agree to meet you will you talk to me?

xvalienx: YYAYAYAYYAYA

kookie97: ok ok so when do you want to meet me

xvalienx: I have a meeting at 4:00 today would later tonight work

kookie97: you don't even know where I live

xvalienx: I live in Seoul

kookie97: well me too

xvalienx: wanna meet at that really good coffee shop on campus?

kookie97: alright how about 6:00 tonight?

xvalienx: alright kookie

kookie97: i will see you then hyung

xvalienx: see you too bby ;*

kookie97: did u just

xvalienx: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

xvalienx logged off

~

Jungkook tossed his phone onto his bed and ran his hands through his hair as he looked in the mirror. He shook his head and let out a deep breath. What am I thinking? He thought to himself as he spent the rest of the afternoon getting ready.

Taehyung squealed as he got out of his meeting. He ran home to change into something more dressy casual instead of his suit.

"Hey you're home!" Namjoon shouted to Taehyung as he ran through the front door.
"Hi hyung! I have a date tonight!"
"Oooh, is it with that kid you've been messaging?" Jin asked from the kitchen.
"Yes!!"
"What time?"
"6:00!"
"Awh you'll miss dinner. Yoongi and Hoseok are coming over." Jin frowned at the younger, but it still didn't wipe the smile from his face.

"I'm sorry hyung!" Taehyung shouted as he ran out from his room in skinny jeans, a black v neck and a bomber jacket. He slipped on his boots as he ran out the door. He was so excited to finally meet Kookie.

Jungkook felt anxiety coming on as he sat down in the booth and waited for his hyung to show up.

His phone dinged and he looked down to see who it was.

xvalienx: I'm here

~~~

A/N: get ready for a plot twist