XVI

Jungkook awoke to a kiss on the forehead. He looked up and saw surprised and red faced Jimin. He looked at his surroundings and assumed he was probably in Jimin's house and on his couch.

~

Jimin turned the corner where he saw the younger go and was stopped in his tracks. Jungkook was on his knees sobbing with choked and morphed screams. "So that's what you sound like." Jimin whispered to himself and continued to watch him when he saw him start to fall backwards. He ran forward in the rain and grabbed him under the arms.

"Jungkookie?" His head tilted back, he was unconscious. Jimin fought the tears as he lifted him up bridal style and ran down the street. After 15 blocks they reached his apartment. From there he laid the younger on the couch where he only awoke for a few seconds. "Ilfu." He heard the younger say in a quiet and garbled voice. "Ilfu?" Jimin questioned. The younger saw his confusion and made a heart with his hands and sloppily pointed at the older before passing out. Jimin smiled and chuckled to himself.

"Ilfu too, Kookie."

~

After the two ate breakfast and obvious silence Jungkook decided it was time to leave. He didn't hug Jimin who gave him a sad smile. He just needed to leave and figure some things out.

'Text me.' The older wrote on a piece of paper. Jungkook nodded and left knowing he had just lied to his hyung.

~~

A/N: sorry for the lack of updates yesterday. I was at the hospital for more treatments and appointments :/ gotta love rare diseases